Respiratory Nurse Advisor
Connaught Resourcing is a health and social care recruitment agency. We are partnered with an established organisation recruiting for permanent respiratory nurse advisors to join their national respiratory team. We are interested in hearing from nurses based in the following regions;
* North London
* West Midlands & The Black Country
* Are you a Registered Nurse looking for a full or part-time role?
* Are you looking for a new challenge in your career and would like to specialise in the respiratory field, using use your expert knowledge and skills to improve the quality and delivery of patient care?
* Would you like to work in an innovative and dynamic environment with excellent employee benefits and career progression opportunities?
Our client has an exceptional reputation for providing guideline level care for patients with respiratory conditions in both primary and secondary care across the UK.
In this role you will be responsible for carrying out patient reviews and conducting specialist clinics, using your in-depth knowledge to advise and support general practice staff. You will be working across a range of practices in your region.
In order to qualify for this role, you must have the following:
* Registered Nurse with Active NMC Pin
* At least 3 years' experience managing respiratory conditions
* Currently undertaking COPD and/or asthma reviews on a regular basis
* Ideally hold either or both COPD/Asthma diplomas (Our client will consider applicants with a significant level of experience managing asthma and performing asthma reviews Ts & Cs apply)
* ARTP qualification desirable
* Experience in spirometry
* Full driving licence
£38,393 – £42,060 (dependent on qualifications and level of experience)
* Full-time – five days per week (Monday to Friday)
* Part-time – three days a week (Between Monday to Friday)
Hybrid working options are potentially available at the employer's discretion
Our client can offers the following benefits:
* Hybrid working
* Annual bonus incentive scheme
* Company car or car allowance
* Company pension
* Private medical insurance
* Daily lunch allowance when in practice
* NMC/RCN fees reimbursed
* Monthly broadband contribution
* Subscription to PCRS
* Nurse Progression Pathway for career development
* Company events
* Company sick pay
To apply, please submit your CV to Rian at Connaught as soon as possible.
Connaught Education is a trading brand of Connaught Resourcing and operates as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency. We are a committed equal opportunities employer who respect and value cultural diversity. We are committed to supporting the welfare of children and young people. In support of current Safeguarding legislation we will carry out background checks and an Enhanced DBS Disclosure as part of our recruitment and selection procedures
£38393 – £42060/annum car, pension, private health insuran