RN Research Scientist (Nursing Scholar Program)
Company : Ascension
Country: United States
Location : Austin, Texas
Post: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 07:22:24 GMT
Expires: Tue, 19 Oct 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job : Apply Online
—————————— Job Description ——————————
We Are Hiring:
WE ARE HIRING A PRN RN-RESEARCH SCIENTIST
STRONGLY PRREFER PHD IN NURSING WITH 3-5 YEARS PLUS NURSING EXPERIENCE.
THIS IS A NEW PRN POSITION. IT DOES NOT HAVE REGULARLY SCHEDULED HOURS. THIS POSITION WILL SUPPORT THE NURSING SCHOLAR PROGRAM AND THE SITES WITH RESEARCH STUDIES AS NEEDED.
THE RN SCHOLAR IS THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF THE NURSING PROFESSIONAL PORTFOLIO PROGRAM. IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE, THE NURSES MUST HAVE A MASTERS DEGREE, FIVE (5) YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN THEIR SPECIALTY, AND AT LEAST ONE (1) YEAR OF PARTICIPATION AT THE RN EXPERT LEVEL. THE PURPOSE OF THE RN SCHOLAR IS TO APPLY THEIR ADVANCED EDUCATION SKILLS AND CLINICAL EXPERTISE TO CONTRIBUTE TO THE GENERATION OF NEW NURSING KNOWLEDGE THROUGH COMPLETION OF AN ANNUAL RESEARCH FELLOWSHIP.
What You Will Do:
Assume lead role in various nursing research projects.
* Collaborate to design, fund, conduct, evaluate and report on research projects.
* Secure grants and funding for research and is responsible for controlling budgets.
* Ensure research activities comply with applicable ethical, legal, regulatory and funding requirements.
* Serve in a mentorship, supervisory and/or consultative capacity to students and staff. Maintain current knowledge of healthcare research-related issues, trends and scientific developments.
What You Will Need:
Licensure / Certification / Registration:
* Registered Nurse credentialed from the Texas Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date required.
* Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required.
Why Join Our Team:
To apply for this job please visit www.resume-library.com.