Scientist/Scientific Coordinator, Protein Engineering and Analytics
Company : ATUM
Country: United States
Location : City of Newark, California
Post: Sat, 11 Sep 2021 06:54:21 GMT
Expires: Mon, 11 Oct 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job : Apply Online
—————————— Job Description ——————————
Are you looking for a new way to leverage your scientific expertise? Do you want to translate your laboratory training and experience into an opportunity to drive multidisciplinary projects in a collaborative scientific organization?
ATUM’s Protein GPS is a world class state of the art machine learning based protein engineering platform. This platform has been leveraged to create novel and enabling solutions broadly throughout the biotechnology industry ranging from the agrochemical field to the treatment of human diseases, including COVID-19. As part of this rapidly expanding business, we are bolstering our ability to address our customers’ scientific and technical needs, provide solutions to the biotech industry, and drive projects toward successful completion. As these projects involve the interaction of multiple technical and scientific functions within ATUM, successful candidates will rely on the breadth of their scientific knowledge and effective communication skills to ensure that projects are executed and delivered according to client expectations and ATUMs high standards.
ATUM is the leading bioengineering solutions provider, offering an integrated pipeline of solutions including gene design, optimization and synthesis, expression vectors, and platforms for protein and strain engineering as well as cell line development and master cell banking. From building the industrys leading antibody libraries to developing enzymes for commercial drug and biofuel manufacture, our products and services support breakthroughs across the life sciences. Every day ATUM delivers DNA, proteins and cells that transform biology from a discovery science to an engineering discipline, improving the way people research, create and live. For more information about us visit www.atum.bio. (Formerly DNA2.0)
In this role you will be expected to:
* Gain a strong understanding of project requirements and ATUM capabilities
* Interpret scientific findings and discuss experimental outcome with key stakeholders to drive project decision-making process
* Independently draft proposals/workplans that align with project requirements and ATUM capabilities
* Maintain efficient communications with both internal and external project stakeholders, including working with ATUMs various internal technical divisions, to ensure seamless project execution.
* Ph.D. degree in molecular & cellular biology, biochemistry.
* Life science industry experience a must!
* Must be a team player with strong communication skills.
* Experience managing or participating in joint multi-departmental projects is a plus.
* COVID-19 vaccination is required, accommodations for disability and religious based reasons will be considered.
* Be part of the next gen bio-tech revolution: Quantitative Biology
* Excellent growth opportunities
* Free catered lunch (M-F)
* Great benefits package, PTO, Holidays, and more!
* 401(k) & Safe Harbor plan
We encourage qualified veterans to apply.
Phone calls not accepted.
To apply for this job please visit www.resume-library.com.