Website HydroGeoLogic, Inc
Company : HydroGeoLogic, Inc
Country: United States
Location : Denver, Colorado
Post: Sat, 11 Sep 2021 05:52:17 GMT
Expires: Mon, 11 Oct 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job : Apply Online
—————————— Job Description ——————————
HGL (HYDROGEOLOGIC, INC.), is a full-service environmental science, engineering, and construction firm with over 26 years of experience providing environmental restoration solutions to federal, state, local, and private sector clients. HGL is one of the few companies that remain committed to research and development, offering a dynamic work environment for creative, energetic professionals.
HydroGeoLogic currently has an opportunity available for a Project Chemist to join our team. The Project Chemist will be expected to have a “hands on” role in management of project tasks associated with sampling and analysis including preparation of UFP-QAPPs, instruction of field personnel in sampling and preservation requirements, coordination with analytical laboratories to ensure readiness to implement project-specific requirements, review of analytical data as it becomes available to ensure conformance with quality standards, and serve as a point of contact for our client for issues related to environmental chemistry.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THIS POSITION INCLUDE:
* Validation of environmental analytical data in accordance with USEPA and DoD data validation guidelines to ensure data quality objectives are met
* Preparation of UFP-QAPPs, data validation narratives, and data usability reports
* Coordination of environmental laboratory services and field sampling events
* Management and reporting of environmental analytical data in enterprise software for organizing and managing environmental data
* Review, evaluate, and tabulate laboratory and field data and assemble written reports
* Additional duties may be assigned
* Working knowledge of instrumentation used for environmental analysis (i.e. GC/MS, ICP, GC-ECD, IC, etc.)
* Familiarity with USEPA analytical methods and data validation guidelines
* Must be proficient in standard office computer applications and software, to include Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access
* Experience with analytical database management using Microsoft Access and Excel; experience with SQL/VBA, Locus EIM, EQuIS, and GIS programs desired
* Position requires analytical and interpersonal skills, and solid planning and organizational skills
* Detail-oriented and must have the ability to manage multiple tasks and interface with multiple project managers
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Commitment to working safely and adhering to all health and safety protocols
* Experience with per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFAS) is a plus
A minimum of 6-8years of experience in environmental consulting or laboratory analytical chemistry.
Candidates must have a BS degree in Chemistry, Environmental Chemistry, or a related scientific discipline.
A pre-hire drug test is required. For some positions you must be a U.S. citizen. EOE, M/F/D/V.
This position’s initial salary range is $84k – $104k. The final salary/hourly-rate can be impacted by various factors including, but not limited to, contractual requirements, geographic location, job-related education, training, experience, and skills. HGL provides a comprehensive benefits package that includes healthcare, retirement plan, insurance programs, paid and unpaid leave programs, holiday pay, tuition reimbursement, discretionary annual profit-sharing bonus, and flexible scheduling. Some benefits are subject to eligibility criteria and program/plan terms.
To apply for this job please visit www.resume-library.com.