Senior Clinical Programmer Analyst (SAS/SQL)
Company : Biogen
Country: United States
Location : Raleigh, North Carolina
Post: Fri, 10 Sep 2021 04:48:28 GMT
Expires: Sun, 10 Oct 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job : Apply Online
—————————— Job Description ——————————
ABOUT THIS ROLE
As the Senior Clinical Programmer/Analyst you will be responsible for providing advanced technical support related to development of reports and analytics for Clinical Data Management Systems required for clinical studies. You will develop advanced reports and analytics to support the data review process, contributing to the assessment, and tracking of quality of programming tasks and activities executed by Contract Research Organization (CRO) and Functional Service Providers (FSP) vendors performing clinical trial programming work for Biogen.
WHAT YOULL DO
* Identify and implement solutions to data management issues and concerns that arise during the conduct of the study.
* Develop, program and test reports using SQL/SAS to identify anomalies and support data review efforts and maintain already developed legacy Smart Listings and special reports using SAS.
* Perform pre-processing and loading of non-CRF data file formats including but not limited to csv, txt, sas7bdat, xpt and JSON.
* Provide technical support for transitioning existing reports to a newer data work bench solution.
* Develop solutions for ingesting data from several data formats, mapping to standard structure and develop dashboards and analytics on a chosen workbench solution.
* Program reports for clinical trial management and operational oversight. Work with 3rd party vendors and external data acquisition lead for data loading, data integration, data reconciliation at study level.
* Conduct peer review and technical review of clinical programming deliverables from internal and vendor employees.
* Participate and contribute towards internal user group meetings to share knowledge and providing latest updates/features. Participates in Data Management department initiatives.
* Contribute to the development and maintenance of processes, tools, best practices, and metrics relating to tracking and analyzing clinical trial programming quality.
WHO YOU ARE
You are a senior analyst who has expert level understanding of relational databases and the ability to work independently with minimal direction while managing multiple deliverables concurrently. You are a team-player with excellent communication skills who is detail oriented and able to handle multiple priorities under tight timelines and are willing to adapt to newer related technologies in reporting and analytics.
To apply for this job please visit www.resume-library.com.