Senior Manager, Medical Device Recalls
Website Olympus Corporation of the Americas
Olympus Corporation of the Americas
Company : Olympus Corporation of the Americas
Country: United States
Location : Center Valley, Pennsylvania
Post: Thu, 09 Sep 2021 04:28:03 GMT
Expires: Sat, 09 Oct 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job : Apply Online
—————————— Job Description ——————————
WORKING LOCATION: NATIONWIDE
Are you looking for a company that cares about people’s lives and health, including yours? At Olympus, we help make people’s lives healthier, safer and more fulfilling, every day.
LET’S INSPIRE HEALTHIER LIVES, TOGETHER.
The Senior Manager, Medical Device Recalls will provide administration, maintenance and co-ordination of medical device recalls according to international and local regulations and to relevant Olympus written standards. This individual acts as a pivotal point of contact for the local staff executing medical device recalls. This individual is responsible for assisting the local team in the ongoing planning, execution and closeout of the recall actions.
* Maintain responsibility for preparation, collation, review and tracking of all documentation required for medical device recall activities. Responsible for preparing the recall files with essential documents for compliance with international and local regulations and to Olympus written requirements.
* Function as primary contact and coordinator on all recalls. Coordinates and organizes Site Corrections and Removals (recalls). Expedites the coordination of activities for timely FDA reporting and interfaces with all internal stakeholders, including Service, Supply Chain, Marketing, and Product Managers.
* Acts as the Quality representative for communication and interfacing with the FDA regarding recall notifications.
* Assists and coaches’ employees on Recall, Correction and Removal regulations.
* Maintains recall dashboard metrics for input into Management Reviews and Quality Progress Meetings. Coordinates, monitors, and analyzes trending of recall data for Monthly Quality Data Review and Management Review Meeting (MRM) discussion.
* Ensures corrections, removals and recalls are managed effectively and efficiently.
* Support decision making for Health Hazzard Assessments, Vigilance Reporting, CAPA, and recall based on analysis and trending of post-market data sources.
* Support OUS Affiliates, with monitoring of Field Action reporting through action closure, identifying process improvements to ensure timeliness closures.
* Assists with onsite Notified Body and FDA inspections and maintenance of formal responses to findings.
* Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or an Associate’s Degree in Engineering Technology.
* Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Medical Device Quality Compliance in the medical device industry.
* Recall experience to include submissions of 806 reports required.
* Experience interacting with regulatory bodies – FDA.
* Working knowledge of FDA medical device regulations desirable.
* Knowledge of Oracle, Agile and Microsoft Office.
WE REALIZE WORK ISN’T JUST A JOB TO YOU.
It’s a big part of your life, but not the only part. That’s why we offer competitive salaries, a robust 401(k) program, annual bonus program and comprehensive medical benefits, as well as tuition reimbursement, flexible schedules, parental and adoption leave, on-site services and Colleague Affinity Networks – so you can be ready for where life can take you.
Olympus is passionate about the solutions it creates for the medical, life sciences, and industrial equipment industries, as well as cameras and audio products. For more than 100 years, Olympus has focused on making people’s lives healthier, safer and more fulfilling by helping detect, prevent, and treat disease, furthering scientific research, ensuring public safety, and capturing images of the world.
Olympus’ Medical business uses innovative capabilities in medical technology, therapeutic intervention, and precision manufacturing to help healthcare professionals deliver diagnostic, therapeutic, and minimally invasive procedures to improve clinical outcomes, reduce overall costs, and enhance the quality of life for patients. Olympus’ Medical portfolio includes endoscopes, laparoscopes, and video imaging systems, as well as surgical energy devices, system integration solutions, medical services, and a wide range of endotherapy instruments for endoscopic and therapeutic applications. For more information, visit .
OLYMPUS…TRUE TO YOU. TRUE TO SOCIETY. TRUE TO LIFE.
It is the policy of Olympus to extend equal employment and advancement opportunity to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship status, religious creed (including dress and grooming practices), age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth and/or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, marital status, disability (physical or mental) and/or a medical condition, genetic information, ancestry, veteran status or service in the uniformed services, and any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Posting Notes: || United States (US) || Pennsylvania (US-PA) || Center Valley ||
To apply for this job please visit www.resume-library.com.