Senior Nurse / Unit Manager - Nights
Unit Manager / Senior Nurse – Nights
Salary: £22.45 per hour
Hours: Full Time and Part Time hours available – Options of 24, 36, 32 or 48 hours per week
Company / Care Home information:
– An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced registered nurse to work within a very welcoming, warm, and person-centred specialist Care Home, this care home specialises in supporting adults living with acquired brain injuries, complex mental health needs and physical disabilities.
– Their Nursing/Support Worker ratio is amongst some of the best in the UK, with the home's average ratio being 4 Support Workers to every nurse!
– An experienced Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD) ? The Care Home welcomes applications from General Nurses, Mental Health Nurses, and Learning Disability Nurses. Full training and support will be given by your own designated mentor.
– Registered Nurse with a valid NMC pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK?
Benefits on offer:
– Paid enhanced DBS check
– Excellent support and training
– Genuine Career development opportunities at all levels
– Paid induction
– Good CQC rating
– Paid NMC registration
How to apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity, I would love to hear from you. Please submit your CV / click apply. If you would like more information about this position, please call Maisie on (phone number removed) or email a copy of your CV to
You can also text or call me on (phone number removed)
My purpose is to find make finding a new job as smooth and stress-free as possible. I will support you from application stage, to helping you prepare for the interview, to negotiating offers, onboarding and beyond. I want to make sure you feel informed and supported at all stages. All enquiries and applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
RGN / RMN / RNLD / NURSE / REGISTERED NURSE / NMC PIN / HEALTHCARE / CLINICAL