Statistical Programmer – Pharmaceutical
Company : Kelly
Country: United States
Location : Staten Island, New York
Post: Sat, 11 Sep 2021 05:12:44 GMT
Expires: Mon, 11 Oct 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job : Apply Online
—————————— Job Description ——————————
Kelly is currently seeking a Statistical Programmerfor a long-term engagement with one of our Global Pharmaceuticalclients.This position will be able to work remotely from home office.This person will join our Kelly FSP (Functional Service Provider) division, a managed solution provider and business unit of Kelly. This role is full-time and is offering full benefit options. As a Kelly FSP employee you may be eligible for Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, and a variety of other benefits to choose from. You may also be eligible for paid time off, including holiday, vacation, and sick/personal time.
The Statistical Programmerplays a key role in support of real world research projects. They are responsible for ensuring efficiency, timeliness and quality of deliverables of statistical analysis.
* Designs and develops programs in support of complex claims or EHR dataanalysis and reporting activities.??
* Applies technical and analytical expertise to develop and implement solutions for use on claims or EHR projects leading to increased efficiency and quality.??
* Uses SAS, SQL, or other programming skills to create analytical datasets from health care claims, electronic health record, surveys, and other data sources by following protocols and statistical analysis plans.
* Constructs outcome measures and other analytical variables through data cleaning and data manipulation.
* Generates descriptive tables, figures, etc. based on desired format using SAS and analytical reports.
* May develop standard macros using SAS for frequently used programs/based on the teams requirement; document and manage library of source codes and algorithms for internal use
* May use macros and advanced techniques to combine data from different data sources and databases.
* Collaborates effectively with other statistical programmers and Real World Researchers and possibly cross-functional team members and counterparts to achieve project goals.?
* Ensures continued compliance with required company and departmental training, timereportingand other business/operational processes as required for position.?
* May contribute to departmental innovation and process improvement projects.
* Ability to work independently on multiple projects with competing priorities and a strong commitment to meeting goals and deadlines
Bachelors degree or higher and/or equivalent in quantitative sciences (mathematics, statistics, economics, etc.), data science/analytics, public health, or other relevant scientific field (or equivalent theoretical/ technical depth).
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
* Approximately 2+ years programming experience with increasing responsibility, preferably in a pharmaceutical, consulting, clinical or academic environment.
* Advanced knowledge of relevant statistical programming languages including SAS (required), SQL (required), other relevant programming languages (e.g. R, Python etc. preferred), and data structures.?
* Required working experience and knowledge with claims, EHR, registries, survey data.
* Strong understanding and experience in resolving data issues with a logical, instinctive, and problem-solving mentality working with large, complex and incomplete data sources.
* Must have 2 yrs + of research experience- do not submit candidates with less than 2 years in research
* Must have database experience and research background
* Will accept candidates with less data base experience if they have more research experience
* Demonstrated experience planning and coordinating programming activities.
* Demonstrated detail-oriented problem solving, analytical reasoning and decision-making skills.
* Demonstrated experience working with cross functional stakeholder and teams.
* Basic project management skills.
* Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills in IT and business environments; ability to communicate to technical and non-technical audiences.
* Knowledge of applying statistics and epidemiology on RWD is preferred.
* Experience of creating customized analytic tools (e.g., SAS Macros) is preferred.
* Experience of populating complex tables and creating customized figures is preferred.
Kelly Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interestsits the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed. About Kelly
At Kelly, were always thinking about whats next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, were a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world. Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. [
To apply for this job please visit www.resume-library.com.