Theatre Practitioner - Scrub
Theatre Scrub Practitioner – Prestigious Private Hospital in Bath – Full-Time Position – Up to £43,000 per Annum (not including the £3,000 Joining Bonus)
Are you an experienced Theatre Scrub Practitioner looking to join a renowned private hospital dedicated to professional growth and excellence in patient care? Join our dynamic team in Bath and embark on a fulfilling career where your skills play a pivotal role. Our hospital, recognized with an 'Outstanding' rating in the 'Caring' category by the Care Quality Commission, reflects the unwavering compassion and dedication of our staff. If you are passionate about healthcare and desire a rewarding career with diverse experiences, we encourage you to apply.
Responsibilities of the Theatre Scrub Practitioner:
• Uphold the utmost standard of clinical care, ensuring patient well-being and comfort throughout their journey.
• Maintain 100% compliance with pre-operative, intra-operative, and post-operative swab, needle, and instrument checks for safety and precision.
• Rigorously adhere to hospital policies, procedures, and departmental Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for seamless operations.
• Keep departmental competencies current through annual sign-offs, staying well-prepared and up-to-date.
• Conduct monthly inspections to ensure the cleanliness and readiness of theatre trolleys and rooms for upcoming sessions, contributing to a smooth workflow.
• Maintain the highest standards of cleanliness and infection prevention and control (IPC) within the operating department, including the proper use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as needed.
• Collaborate closely with the Lead Nurse to address identified training and development requirements, fostering a culture of continuous improvement.
Qualifications for the Theatre Scrub Practitioner:
• Proven experience as a Theatre Scrub Practitioner.
• Valid NMC or HCPC registration.
• Strong attention to detail and a commitment to safety.
• Effective communication skills, both within the team and with patients.
• Adept at working independently and collaboratively within a healthcare team.
• Dedication to maintaining high standards of patient care and safety.
• Willingness to pursue ongoing professional development.
In addition to a competitive salary, They offer:
• Opportunities for continuous professional development and career advancement.
• The chance to be part of an award-winning private hospital renowned for clinical excellence.
If this opportunity aligns with your professional aspirations and values, we encourage you to submit your application and become an integral member of our committed team. Contribute to our mission of delivering exceptional patient care by seizing this rewarding opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy
£30000 – £46000/annum