7638 – Senior Automation Test Engineer (Medical Device, Healthcare)
Redwood City, California
Expiry Date :
Fri, 26 Mar 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
Are you interested in working with the largest independent software testing company? Read on!
QualiTest is looking for a Senior Automation Test Engineer (Medical Device, Healthcare) in Redwood City, CA.
* Design and develop test automation system and test fixtures.
* Design and implement automated tests for software and hardware components.
* Improve test automation scripts and coverage.
* Create test protocols and test reports.
* Implement and execute functional tests, unit tests, stress tests and performance tests.
* Collect, analyze, track and report test results. Document and file bugs.
* Participate in design discussions and code reviews.
* Mentoring team on test automation Qualifications
* Software testing for complex electro-mechanical systems (Medical device preferred).
* Ability to work in a regulated environment in compliance to IEC 62304, ISO 14971, ISO 13485 and 21 CFR 820.
* Knowledge on Windows and Linux operating systems
* Experience with networking tools for troubleshooting issues related to data transfer and performance across a network.
* Experience working with robotics systems
* Bachelors in Software (or) Electrical/Electronics Engineering, or related field plus five years of progressive post-graduate experience in software test engineering.
* Strong programming skills in Python and preferably in C/C++ languages as well
* Understanding of object oriented design, design patterns and multithreaded applications.
* Experience with scripting languages such as Python, Shell, Batch, Bash and Linux commands.
* Experience with automated GUI testing tools such as Squish
* Strong understanding of test methodologies such as performance, load, stress, functional, regression, unit, etc. Must have experience writing test protocols, test cases, test scenarios.
* Good understanding of software testing process Strong analytical/communication skills, capable of uncovering anomalies in robust software.
* Experience with JIRA or any similar bug tracking tools.
* Experience with JAMA or any similar test management tools.
* An approachable individual who provides a high level of teamwork and cross-functional collaboration.
* Must be highly organized with the ability to manage multiple projects/tasks simultaneously and effectively prioritize projects and tasks.
* Work hard and play harder with our flexible and casual culture. Take a break from work and join an employee event, or enjoy the amenities and games provided from one of our Test Centers.
* Take care of health with enrollment into one of our competitive medical coverage options + we offer dental and vision coverage options, Life Insurance and Disability Insurance.
* We encourage you to plan your future with our 401k program.
* Never stop experimenting and learning with our Tuition Reimbursement Program. We also offer free access to over 3000+ training courses and peer to peer mentoring support.
* Stay active and get rewarded with our gym membership fee reimbursement through our Corporate Wellness Program. Earn vacation times for attendance achievements each month!
* We offer a competitive package of time off which includes vacation, sick, and mental health days. Recharge, refuel and take the time you need, when you need it.
* Celebrating your achievements and milestones are important to us so we created our Employee Rewards and Recognition Programs. Be rewarded and acknowledged for what you do and who you are!
* Earn bonus via our Client Referral and Employee Referral Programs. Refer and earn tap your network for net-worth.
* Planning a vacation? Looking for car insurance? Get access to Qualitest Employee Perks for discounts on anything from travel to electronics. With so many offerings the savings are endless!
* Be a part of a company who strives to support for diversity and inclusion in the workplace we are one, we are many at Qualitest. Celebrate culture, share knowledge with engineers from around the globe, and inspire each other through our differences.
Intrigued to find more about us?
* Visit our website at [
* Check out our Career page: [
If you like what you have read, send us your resume and lets start talking!