8166-Software Test Engineer (Medical Devices)
Redwood City, California
Expiry Date :
Wed, 07 Jul 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
Are you interested in working with the largest independent software testing company? Read on!
QualiTest is looking for Software Test Engineers (Medical Device) to join our team in Redwood City, CA!
* Collaborate with other test engineers on the strategy for testing application and control software for robot
* Design and Implement appropriate test protocols, test harnesses and test automation tools
* Writing test procedures, test reports, executing test plans and filing bugs.
* Comfortable working with complex electro-mechanical systems, deploying new software releases and running the test protocols on the systems
* Close relationship with the software team and other stakeholders to improve the test infrastructure, data collection, data analysis and measure software product quality and performance throughout the software development lifecycle
* Responsible for handling highly complex quality assurance and test environment problems and issues
* Analyzes application specific software and performs ambiguity reviews of business requirements and technical functional specification documents
* Works with development teams to understand and review technical design to devise effective test strategy and is flexible enough to source out this information even without formal requirements
* Writes thorough test plans/test protocols, test cases, test scripts and test scenarios
* MUST HAVE Medical Device testing experience or knowledge
* MUST HAVE FDA regulatory understanding (practical exposure highly preferred)
* MUST HAVE Exposure working in cross functional teams
* BA / BS in Computer science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
* 5+ years of progressive experience in software test engineering
* Software testing for complex electro-mechanical systems (Medical device preferred)
* Strong understanding of test methodologies (such as performance, load, stress, functional, regression, unit
* Work hard and play harder with our flexible and casual culture. Take a break from work and join an employee event, or enjoy the amenities and games provided from one of our Test Centers.
* Take care of health with enrollment into one of our competitive medical coverage options + we offer dental and vision coverage options, Life Insurance and Disability Insurance.
* We encourage you to plan your future with our 401k program.
* Never stop experimenting and learning with our Tuition Reimbursement Program. We also offer free access to over 3000+ training courses and peer to peer mentoring support.
* Stay active and get rewarded with our gym membership fee reimbursement through our Corporate Wellness Program. Earn vacation times for attendance achievements each month!
* We offer a competitive package of time off which includes vacation, sick, and mental health days. Recharge, refuel and take the time you need, when you need it.
* Celebrating your achievements and milestones are important to us so we created our Employee Rewards and Recognition Programs. Be rewarded and acknowledged for what you do and who you are!
* Earn bonus via our Client Referral and Employee Referral Programs. Refer and earn tap your network for net-worth.
* Planning a vacation? Looking for car insurance? Get access to Qualitest Employee Perks for discounts on anything from travel to electronics. With so many offerings the savings are endless!
* Be a part of a company who strives to support for diversity and inclusion in the workplace we are one, we are many at Qualitest. Celebrate culture, share knowledge with engineers from around the globe, and inspire each other through our differences.
Intrigued to find more about us?
* Visit our website at [
* Check out our Career page:
If you like what you have read, send us your resume and lets start talking!