AI/Data Mining Researcher
Huawei Technologies Canada Co., Ltd.
Maple Beach, Washington
Expiry Date :
Fri, 06 Nov 2020 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
The AI/DM researcher will work with others to conduct applied researchadvancestate-of-the-art in applied machine learning, intelligent human-computer interaction, data mining, and collaboratively developing advanced products and services with other the companys groups.
The work will mainly include:
* Supervise research interns performing research on applied machine learning and data mining
* Conducting cutting edge research on applied machine learning and data mining
* Collaborating with product groups in the development of novel data mining and machine learning technologies
* Collaborating with external partners in the worldwide AI&DM research community, and participating in academic activities and promoting the work conducted in the lab
* Understanding the strategy of Noahs Ark Lab and setting the research directions accordingly in the HCI group
* Publishing the research results to top data mining and/or AI conferences/Journals
* Interfacing with other internal and external R&D teams to deliver research results to various products, and increasingHuaweis exposures to the global AI & Data Mining research community