Angiographer(CRA/LPN/RN) – Bellingham/Mt Vernon
Mount Vernon, Washington
Expiry Date :
Mon, 16 Aug 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
Ready to learn more about the exciting world of eyes? Eager to be part of a hands-on and exciting team? Join our knowledgeable professionals at Sight Partners to _see how bright_ your future could be!
In this patient-focused role, you will make meaningful contributions as part of a dynamic and team-oriented clinic group as you assist with patient diagnostics that directly contribute to fantastic patient outcomes. This is a part-time role with no weekends and offers a great work-life balance.
As you work cooperatively with our surgeons, you will become part of an integrated team of professionals that together will improve the quality of peoples lives.
* Perform fluorescein angiography and fundus photography accurately and efficiently
* Provide educational information to patients and staff about eye conditions and their effects.
* Provide the ophthalmologist accurate photos to be able to diagnose and manage their patients.
* Provide services in satellite offices as directed by your supervisor/manager.
* Continued education to be able to perform at the highest standard
* Serve as a liaison between the ophthalmologist and the patient.
* Assist in the explanation and execution of the treatment
Learn more about us at Facebook [ & Google [
* Certified from a program in ophthalmic technology or photography preferred, Certified Retinal Angiographer (CRA) preferred, LPN or RN can also perform fluorescein angiography (will train the right candidate)
* Preferred minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in a clinic environment.
* Interested in peoples health needs and science with a focus on high quality patient care.
* Knowledge of ICG angiography, fluorescein angiography preferred.
* Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills – for exemplary customer service.
* Knowledge of EHR system and Microsoft Office products, as well as operating in a Windows environment.
* Competitive Salary
* Full benefits offerings including Medical, Dental, and Vision
* Health Care and Flexible Spending Account options
* 401(k) Plan with employer match
* 8 Paid Holidays
* Generous Paid Time Off policy