Anti-fraud Data Scientist
Mountain View, California
Expiry Date :
Fri, 14 May 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
DataVisor is a next generation security company that utilizes industry leading unsupervised machine learning to detect fraudulent activity for financial transactions, mobile user acquisition, social networks, commerce and money laundering. Our solution is used by some of the largest internet properties in the world to protect them from the ever-increasing risk of fraud. Our award-winning software is powered by a team of world-class experts in big data, security, and scalable infrastructure. Our culture is open, positive, collaborative, and results driven. Come join us!The Algorithms/AI team holds the secret sauce of DataVisor. We run our advanced core unsupervised analytics engine and machine learning models on hundreds of billions of events from hundreds of millions of users. We are a mix of big data software engineers and inquisitive data scientists. We love finding beautiful patterns in data to catch and prevent malicious attacks against normal good users. Were also not afraid to get our hands dirty; we get deep satisfaction coming up with and implementing new ideas for improvements to our detection engine.If you have a knack for mining fraud patterns while wrangling big data, are excited by building world class anti-fraud models, and want to work on a team that impacts the companys bottom line, wed love to talk to you.
* Domain knowledge of financial crimes and fraud analysis in a financial institution or payment solution firm
* Strong in mining for common fraudulent patterns in data to translate into features for modeling
* 2+ years of programming experiences with at least one language Python/Java/C++
* Strong data analytical skills and proficiency in query languages such as SQL
* Experience in data science and predictive modeling is a plus
* Experience in big data is a plus, such as Hadoop/MapReduce/Spark
* Bachelor degree required, Master degree preferred
We offer a flexible schedule with competitive pay, equity participation and health benefits, along with catered lunch, company off-sites, and game nights, as well as the opportunity to work with a world class team.