Antibody Engineering Scientist
South San Francisco, California
Expiry Date :
Mon, 21 Jun 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
RemeGen Biosciences is a biopharmaceutical company, focusing on the discovery and development of innovative biologics for the treatment of cancers, autoimmune and ophthalmic diseases, based in South San Francisco, California, and Rockville, Maryland. By leveraging our deep insights into oncology and immunology, advanced protein engineering/design technologies, and extensive knowledge in clinical development, our vision is to uncover the novel therapeutic targets and develop the best-in-class and first-in-class biotherapeutics for the patients with significant unmet medical needs. RemeGen Bioscience is a wholly owned subsidiary of RemeGen, a global pharmaceutic company specialized in autoimmune, oncology and ophthalmic diseases.
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced talent to join our protein engineering group in our San Francisco office. You will be joining a multidisciplinary team to develop novel therapeutic molecules including antibody and multi-specificity modality. The desired candidate will be working both independently and with cross-function teams.
* Utilize structural guided approach and computational modeling to design and optimize biotherapeutics, including antibody, fusion protein, and multi-specifics molecules.
* Plan and execute molecular biology, protein expression and protein chemistry experiments, including construct design and molecular cloning, mammalian cell culture, protein purification and characterization
* Characterize and optimize engineered biologics through diverse biochemical and biophysical assays, including activity, structural analysis, affinity maturation, molecular assessment and etc
* Maintain a detailed and well-organized record of experiments.
* Strong interpersonal skills and a team player committed to success and getting the job done well in a highly dynamic environment.
* Participate in team initiatives and always remain open to learning new skills.
* Ph.D./MS in structure biology, biophysics, biochemistry related fields with 3+ years relevant experience in industry or academic setting. The title will be commensurate with experience and qualification.
* Expertise in antibody engineering, including antibody humanization, multi-specific molecular design.
* Excellent organizational and communication skills.
* Ability to work in fast paced environment and make contributions to multiple projects
* Attention to detail, self-motivated, strong communication and interpersonal skills,
* Strong and broad experience in antibody modeling and engineering in an industrial setting
* Experience with one or more protein modeling software packages (MOE, Schrodinger, Rosetta, etc.)
* Authorized to work legally for our company in the United States without sponsorship from employer.
* Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
* Retirement Plan (401k with company match, IRA)
* Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
* Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
* Training & Development