Associate QC Analyst
Expiry Date :
Sun, 08 Nov 2020 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
Associate QC Analyst – Indianapolis, IN #
City: Indianapolis, IN
Employment type: Full-time
Ingredion is hiring a Associate QC Analyst to be responsible for accurately performing analytical tests to support operations and meet customer expectations.
As a Associate QC Analyst, your responsibilities will include:
– Accountable for finished product and in-process quality data. Prioritize testing based on business needs and departmental goals.
– Provide technical and professional assistance to operations management as needed to support the plant’s quality goals.
– Maintain well organized and accurate records to meet customer, regulatory and external certification requirements.
– Build and maintain effective working relationships with internal customers that facilitate the company’s goals.
– Demonstrate safe laboratory practices and maintain work environment in a safe, clean, and organized manner.
– Build control charts for summarizing data collection and testing performance.
– Provide back-up coverage for technician testing of both in-process and final product approvals.
– Team-oriented and well-organized with the ability to work with a variety of people at all levels within the organization
Qualified candidates will have:
– Outstanding analytical technique demonstrated in laboratory.
– Bachelor of Science in Biology, Microbiology or a technical field and significant laboratory experience in food manufacturing.
– Excellent computer skills and experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, and SAP.
Share you skills and get paid! All from the comfort of your home. Sign up for !
You need to be authorized to apply for this job.
You can find the authorization form on the right panel or below the content area if you use a mobile device. If you don’t have an account yet please Sign Up now.
Fill this form to submit your resume by email: