Certified Home Health Aide (HHA) / Personal Care Aide (PCA) Part-time
Elderwood Asst Living at Tonawanda
Tonawanda, New York
Expiry Date :
Wed, 16 Dec 2020 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
Join Our Team: Elderwood is growing and we want you to grow with us! Overview:
Are you looking to further your career with a company that cares about YOU? Are you a highly motivated individual that can create a supportive and nurturing environment for our Seniors? We are looking for a compassionate and qualified Home Health Aide (HHA) / PCA who has a passion for caring about our Residents. Does this sound like the perfect fit? You’re in the right place! It’s time for you to love your job and work for a company that cares about you!
Elderwood Assisted Living at Tonawanda is searching for a dedicated and compassionate qualified Home Health Aide (HHA) / Personal Care Aide (PCA) with a desire to care for our beloved residents. We are in growth mode and looking for qualified candidates!
WHO IS ELDERWOOD ASSISTED LIVING AT TONAWANDA?
* Elderwood Assisted Living at Tonawanda is one of our beautiful Assisted Living Facilities located in Western New York. Elderwood Assisted Living at Tonawanda is licensed under New York States Assisted Living Program to provide specialized care for residents who medically qualify.
SHIFT: WE ARE CURRENTLY OFFERING THE FOLLOWING
* 11:00pm to 7:00am
* Part Time
* Under the direction of a licensed nurse, certified HHA’s / PCA’s provide care to meet the physical and emotional needs of residents in Elderwood assisted living facilities.
Eighteen (18) years of age required; high school diploma or equivalent preferred.
* CERTIFICATION BY AN APPROVED BASIC TRAINING PROGRAM IN HOME HEALTH AIDE SERVICES APPROVED BY THE DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH AND POSSESS WRITTEN EVIDENCE OF SUCH CERTIFICATION. Must maintain current annual skills testing approval.
* Ability to assist residents with all aspects of Daily Living Activities including bathing, toileting, and transferring.
* Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 30 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 55 pounds; Occasional 2 person lift up to 120 pounds
Company Details: Elderwood Assisted Living at Tonawanda is a beautiful 108 bed assisted living facility (ALF) located in Western New York licensed under New York State’s Assisted Living Program to provide specialized care for residents who medically qualify. We offer weekly payroll and a friendly work atmosphere! EOE Statement: WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.