Channel Development Manager – Life Sciences
Expiry Date :
Wed, 16 Jun 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
Are you passionate about scaling revenue with products that directly improve customer lives? Do you want to help build a multi-billion-dollar sales organization for a distribution company that is growing at an unprecedented pace? Are you energetic, collaborative, and love a challenge? If so, read on!
AMMEX, a rapidly growing global distributor of disposable gloves and personal protection equipment, is looking for a sales leader to help build and scale our Life Sciences channel.
In this role, you will develop and scale processes across Life Science markets – distribution and ecommerce and develop new scalable programs to create and maximize business value. Together with other team members, you will implement a long-term strategy to continue our explosive growth.
The ideal candidate must have a proven history of consistently setting and achieving aggressive goals and adapting to changing market conditions, ownership mentality, a relentless desire to learn and grow, outstanding communication skills, and a passion for succeeding as part of a team.
* Build and scale AMMEX glove sales within the Life Sciences sales channel
* Implement systematic, scalable sales processes to drive exponential channel growth
* Maximize the value of existing customers, and programs
* Partner with the leadership team to develop and drive a long-term growth strategy
* Collaborate across teams to enhance overall customer experience
* Cultivate a deep understanding of the market and its drivers for all team members
* Be an evangelist of the company culture
* 8-10+ years relevant experience in progressively challenging roles with increasing targets and responsibilities
* Experience in Enterprise-level lead generation, global positioning, and selling to C-suite
* Ability to construct and deliver account-specific growth plans
* Proven experience in negotiating, expediting, and simplifying complex agreements
* Ability to work effectively across multiple departments and geographic regions
* Excellent communication, persuasion, and motivation skills with proven ability to lead by example
* Proven track record of high emotional intelligence (EQ)
* Strong business acumen and analytical skills with a focus on making data-driven decisions
* Demonstrated experience in developing and scaling teams
* Outstanding track record of the sales funnel and performance management
* Experience working in or with Life Sciences, preferably in distribution
* BA or BS degree in Business or related areas
* Receptive to change is flexible. Seeks and adopts improved approaches and processes.
* Initiates action is results oriented, takes responsibility for actions and outcomes. Meets commitments and strives for high performance.
* Manages the workload – makes timely decisions, prioritizes effectively, solves problems, monitors result
* Technically proficient knows the vertical and has a solid familiarity with tasks and responsibilities.
* Takes responsibility for own learning – knows personal strengths and recognizes development needs. Is open to feedback and always seek to learn.
* Communicates ideas strong facilitation and written communication, proposes a way forward. Listens to views of colleagues and takes in diverse perspectives.
* Works collaboratively shares information, fosters teamwork and contributes to positive work environment where people want to come to work.
* Display ethical character and competence – acts with integrity and intent, is accountable for own actions, behaves according to the AMMEX vision and values.
AMMEX offers a comprehensive and competitive total package that includes the following:
Self-manage PTO for vacation, sick and other time off needs
100% company-paid premiums for employees, and employee-paid premiums for dependents for:
Company-paid life insurance for employees
SIMPLE IRA Retirement Plan with quarterly matching up to 3% of deferred wages to the IRS maximum
Generous annual bonus program
3-week paid sabbatical after every 5 years of employment (to be used after achieving 5 years, 10 years, 15 years, etc.)
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
This organization participates in E-Verify.