Chemical Blender / Mixer – Compounder
Kleen Test Products
Port Washington, Wisconsin
Expiry Date :
Mon, 26 Apr 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
KLEEN TEST PRODUCTS HAS CHEMICAL BLENDER OPENINGS AT MULTIPLE LOCATIONS MAKING DISINFECTANTS AND HOUSEHOLD CLEANERS TO FIGHT THE CURRENT PANDEMIC!
What to expect as a KTP Compounder?
* Manufacture batches for liquid fill lines per batch records and in specific order.
* Verify pre-weighed materials and ingredients.
* Weigh, measure, and use agitators to mix liquids, solids, and powders.
* Use scales and thermometers in auditing batches.
* Ensure product and process effectiveness and purity.
* Maintain a safe, clean, organized work area.
* Operate forklifts to move raw ingredients and finish product safely.
What can KTP do for you?
* Develop yourself – Opportunities for rapid growth and advancement
* Stability – We’ve never had a lay off!
* Respect and teamwork – You are not just a number at KTP; join our team and let us prove it to you!
See an invitation video from two of our experienced Compounding Department family members!
KTP Compounder Video [
What comes next?
* Easy to apply – Less than 5 minutes to complete our online app.
* Interview – Meet your future team!
* Rapid hiring and on-boarding process.
* Requires a High School Diploma or GED and one to three months of related experience and/or training; 1-2 years of OTC and personal care bulk manufacturing is desired but would consider process oriented manufacturing experience.
* Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals.
* Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
* Ability to speak effectively
* Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
* Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed, but uninvolved, written and oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
* Must have basic knowledge of spreadsheets, email, and inventory/manufacturing software programs.
* Proven ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion with information.