Oak Ridge, Tennessee
Expiry Date :
Sat, 24 Apr 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
Navarro Research and Engineering is recruiting for a Chemical Engineer in Oak Ridge, TN.
Navarro is a premier contractor providing high-quality technical services to DOE, NASA, and DOD. Navarros success is based on our customer service focus and our well-known responsiveness and innovation. In all we do, either in corporate management or in our services to our clients, we seek for the most effective and efficient approaches to provide best value to our clients.
* Provide CNS, Mission Engineering with full time chemical process engineering support for facility and production area activities in Cat 2/Nuclear facilities. The responsibilities for the engineers are:
* Assist in the development of design output documentation to support minor facility modifications. The types of design output documents typically developed by chemical process engineers within the Mission Engineering organization are P&IDs, calculations, data sheets, equipment specifications, and equivalency evaluations.
* Works with other engineering disciplines and other CNS organizations to produce timely design output.
* Experience in a NRC or DOE regulated environment is desirable. Requires an understanding of Conduct of Engineering, Conduct of Operations, Conduct of Maintenance for facilities operating within a nuclear regulated environment.
* Requires strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interface effectively with various clients, production and support organizations, management, and hourly wage employees. Must be willing to work in a production environment.
* Requires an ABET accredited BS degree in an Engineering discipline plus 10 or more years of relevant professional experience or a MS degree in a relevant Engineering discipline. Additional experience is preferred.
* Must have an active DOE Q clearance.
* Due to the nature of the government contract requirements and/or clearances requirements, US citizenship is required.
Navarro is an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.
* Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
* Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
* Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
* Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
* Short Term & Long Term Disability