Chief Operating Officer (COO) – Medical Device
Expiry Date :
Fri, 20 Aug 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
Our Mission: Restore mobility to every amputee.
Who you are: You are inspired by our mission and compassion to improve the lives of amputees. You are a high-powered leader who gets stuff done by setting a long-term strategy and accomplishing milestones. This is a great opportunity for an experienced COO with the heart of a humanitarian, the brain of an adaptor and a proven track record in execution. You know how to successfully operate in a lean organization, and you are adept at wearing multiple hats.
Position Summary: Responsible for translating global business priorities into operational tactics to direct the business to achieve strategic goals. Participate with the CEO, President and other execs in formulating current and long-range strategies, objectives and global policies.
* Oversee Medical Creations ongoing and future business operations; oversee strategic planning, development and coordination of all operations
* Understand and evaluate operations, including its present effectivity and future needs; direct in building an operational plan for scaling and market launch
* Develop the Companys processes and systems for superior operations.
* Collaborate in building the Quality Control for all contractors/vendors in establishing structure Company policy
* Develop and implement programs and services through collaboration with the leadership team
* Influence and mold the direction of the company
* Partner with the CEO and President with fundraising rounds, pitch decks and investor presentations
* Exemplify our core values Compassion, User-Centric, Teamwork & Accountability, Innovation
* Bachelors degree with 10+ years of related manufacturing/operational hands-on and strategic experience within the medical device industry; MBA is preferred
* Demonstrated success in business development and/or entrepreneurship
* Prior experience in a leadership role leading a broad set of Company operations
* Significant experience growing a business required
* Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
* Ability to make thoughtful, actionable recommendations under ambiguity and minimal structure, and quickly build consensus with senior level internal and external stakeholders
* Collegial, thoughtful and persistent personality with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Join our cutting-edge prosthetics device company!
We are a team who was brought together by our shared passion in trauma counseling for those living in war zones. Due to our common desire in finding a viable solution for amputees, we developed a best-in-class prosthetic device and now we are excited to join the for-profit world as an exciting new start-up to further evolve our device and share this technology globally.
We provide benefits to all employees, including stock options. We are building a world-class company based in Denver. Come and join our driven, talented and growing company!