Expiry Date :
Fri, 16 Apr 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
Were seeking a passionateClinical Assistant to join our Unified Care team with both technical and clinical roles to develop an innovative, team-based chronic disease management program. You will utilize iHealth devices and Unified Care platform to help manage patients with chronic conditions on-site and online with other clinical team members.
Under general supervision in a fast-paced Primary Care clinic setting, the Senior Clinical Assistant will assist with direct patient care as dictated by established protocol and coordinate the team to achieve team goals.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* This role requires you to beTECH-SAVVY, and you must be comfortable with working with our internal messaging (Google Hangout, Zoom, Google spreadsheet, pdf, printers, etc. ). Also requires you to be patient and able to explain technology to a non-tech savvy population. You will be responsible for teaching our elderly patients on how the mobile app and medical device works, as well as helping them with troubleshooting with any tech issues.
* Communicate well with teammates, providers and staff in clinic
* Assists with direct patient care procedures and related tasks; checks in patients, assists in obtaining patient histories, takes vital signs, prepares charts, and assists with medical examinations.
* Maintains accurate documentation in electronic health records.
* Performs routine specialized procedures, such as setting up the iHealth products for the patients under established protocols.
* Obtains pertinent labs and other tests as needed by the provider.
* Manages clinic inventories and medical supplies.
* Educates and advises patients on specific medical issues within established parameters to include obtaining prescription information.
* Directs patient flow following provider schedules/patient appointments.
* Maintains assigned examination rooms.
* Coordinates routine office activities and administrative functions to support clinic activities.
* Practices safety, environmental, and/or infection control methods.