Clinical Research Assistant
Indiana University Health
Expiry Date :
Fri, 06 Nov 2020 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
Represents the Clinical Research Management group to clinical sponsors and principal investigators. Assists with coordination of administrative and clinical aspects of research projects. Maintains a data management program for financial data, projects and protocol tracking.
Currently home based but could change in future.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at IU Health. IU Health does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, national origin, gender identity and/or expression, marital status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Qualifications For The Clinical Research Assistant Role
– High School diploma or equivalent is required.
– Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) certification preferred.
– Working knowledge of clinical trials data management principles and medical terminology preferred.
– Requires basic proficiency in MS office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
– Requires 0-3 years of relevant experience.