Clinical Research Coordinator
Newport Beach, California
Expiry Date :
Mon, 05 Apr 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
M3 Wake Research, Inc. is one of the largest independent clinical research site services companies in North America. M3 Wake Research has 16 owned and managed research sites across 7 states in the US and continues to grow. Due to continued growth and expansion, we are seeking a Clinical Research Coordinator to join our team in Newport Beach, CA.
This is a full-time temporary position focusing on an upcoming Covid vaccine study
* Assisting trial Investigator in screening and review of potential study participants eligibility
* Maintaining case report forms, charts and documentation.
* Ensuring that all clinical activities are carried out in accordance with established research protocol and standards in compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, policies, and procedural requirements
* Collecting and entering data as necessary
* Performing miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
* Ability to be flexible with study assignments
* Clinical skills, including the ability to perform phlebotomy
* Nursing licensure is desired; Medical assistant or EMT certifications can be considered.
* Minimum 2-3 yrs clinical research in a private setting (i.e. neuropsych setting)
* Excellent communication and organizational skills
* Familiarity with the Code of Federal Regulations as they pertain to human subject protection
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Strong computer skills
401(k), 401(k) matching, Dental insurance, Disability insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Flexible Spending Account, Health insurance, Life insurance, Paid Time Off, Vision insurance