Clinical Research Coordinator
Expiry Date :
Sun, 20 Jun 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
M3 Wake Research, Inc. is one of the largest independent clinical research site services companies in North America. M3 Wake Research has 16 owned and managed research sites across 7 states in the US and continues to grow. Due to continued growth and expansion, we are seeking a Clinical Research Coordinator to join our team in Dallas, Texas.
The Clinical Research Coordinator (CRC) is a specialized research professional working with and under the guidance of the clinical research site management and Principal Investigator (PI). While the PI is primarily responsible for the overall conduct of the clinical trial, the CRC manages, supports, facilitates and coordinates the daily clinical trial activities and plays a critical role in the conduct of the study. By performing these duties, the CRC independently works with the PI, sponsor, and clinical trial site to support and ensure compliance related to all aspects of the clinical study. The primary concern of all Wake Research personnel is the protection of study subjects.
* Assisting trial Investigator in screening and review of potential study participants eligibility
* Maintaining case report forms, charts and documentation.
* Ensuring that all clinical activities are carried out in accordance with established research protocol and standards in compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, policies, and procedural requirements
* Collecting and entering data as necessary
* Performing miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
* Ability to be flexible with study assignments
* Regulatory experience required
* Clinical skills, including the ability to perform phlebotomy
* Minimum 2 years of clinical research coordinator experience required
* Excellent communication and organizational skills
* Familiarity with the Code of Federal Regulations as they pertain to human subject protection
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Strong computer skills
* Nursing licensure is desired; Medical assistant or EMT certifications may be considered.
* Competitive salary
* Advancement and career opportunities
* 401(k), 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Disability insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance