Clinical Research Coordinator
Las Vegas, Nevada
Expiry Date :
Sun, 13 Jun 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
M3 Wake Research, Inc. is one of the largest independent clinical research site services companies in North America. Wake Research has 16 owned and managed research sites across 7 states in the US and continues to grow. The company is seeking a Clinical Research Coordinator to join our Clinical Research Center of Nevada team in our Las Vegas location.
The Clinical Research Coordinator is responsible for the following duties:
* Assists trial Investigators in screening and review of potential study participants’ eligibility.
* Maintains case report forms, charts and documentation.
* Ensures that all clinical activities are carried out in accordance with established research protocol and standards in compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, policies, and procedural requirements.
* Collects and enters data as necessary
* Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
* Ability to be flexible with study assignments
* Clinical skills, including the ability to perform phlebotomy
* Nursing licensure is desired; Medical assistant or EMT certifications can be considered.
* Minimum 2 years clinical research coordinator experience in a private outpatient setting
* Familiarity with the Code of Federal Regulations as they pertain to human subject protection
* Excellent communication and organizational skills
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Strong computer skills
401(k), 401(k) matching, Dental insurance, Disability insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Flexible Spending Account, Health insurance, Life insurance, Paid Time Off, Vision insurance