Clinical Research Senior Physician Executive
Washington, District of Columbia
Expiry Date :
Mon, 28 Dec 2020 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
CLINICAL RESEARCH SENIOR PHYSICIAN EXECUTIVE
VIRTUAL DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, UNITED STATES
As a Clinical Research Senior Physician Executive you will partner with Cerner client physicians to form longitudinal relationships and holistically impact client physician performance and satisfaction via optimization activities and strategic initiatives. You lead accountability and strategy for clinical relationships within client base and overall health care industry; drive reference-ability of clients, designing strategies that directly impact reference-ability efforts; and influence strategic clinical discussions with clients promoting the alignment and adoption of technology. You also contribute to the enhancement of solution design and strategy and are accountable for the leadership of cross-functional collaboration with internal and external stakeholders to influence and execute clinical vision, objectives, and strategy; drive organizational and internal team initiatives.
For this particular role we are seeking a Physician with strong clinical research experience to join our team in this transformation for our federal clients.
* MD or DO
* At least 3 years of clinical practice or residency as a licensed physician
* At least 5 years of health care information technology product management, sales or consulting work experience
* At least 3 years of experience at an academic research medical center or experience working as a Physician in a clinical research capacity (Principal Investigator)
* Receipt of the appropriate government security clearance card applicable for your position
* Due to the client contract you will be assigned, this position requires you to be a U.S. citizen
* At least 5 years of experience at an academic research medical center or experience working as a Physician in a clinical research capacity (Principal Investigator)
* Willing to travel up to 40% as needed
* Must currently reside in or be willing to relocate to the Washington DC Metropolitan area or currently reside in a previously approved virtual location
* Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position
* Perform other duties as assigned
Applicants for U.S.-based positions with Cerner must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.
Due to specific client contract requirements, this position requires that the successful candidate be a U.S. citizen. The client contract also requires receipt of the appropriate government security clearance card applicable for the position.
Some Cerner positions may be obligated to comply with client-facing requirements and occupational health requests, including but not limited to, an immunization set, an annual flu shot, an annual TB screen, an updated background check, and/or an updated drug screen.
RELOCATION ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE FOR THIS JOB:
VIRTUAL ELIGIBLE JOB
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important peoples health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerners policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
If you are an individual with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, and need assistance or an accommodation in the recruiting process, please contact us by calling or by emailing.