Clinical Trial Assistant with Phlebotomy License
Fomat Medical Research
Expiry Date :
Sat, 24 Apr 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
FOMAT Medical Research is an Integrated Research Organization (IRO), or also known as a Site Management Organization (SMO) focused on innovating healthcare throughout the Americas. We offer a wide range of solutions and services for Sponsors, Contract Research Organizations (CRO), and Sites. FOMAT Medical Research brings over 10 years of experience participating in clinical research in a wide variety of therapeutic areas. Our research network is fully qualified and provides high-quality services in site management, patient recruitment, regulatory affairs, and much more.
We are looking for a talented Clinical Trial Assistant to join our Team. Apply now!
* Interview patients and document basic medical history
* Organize and schedule appointments
* Performs phlebotomy on study participants.
* Processes and ships specimens.
* Recruits study participants.
* Reviews & obtains informed consent.
* Schedules study visits with participants.
* Conducts interviews.
* Collects survey data.
* Reviews medical records.
* Facilitates communication with key personnel & participants to maintain project study flow.
* Verify data by comparing it to source documents
* Update existing data
* Retrieve data from the database or electronic files as requested
* Perform regular backups to ensure data preservation
* Sort and organize paperwork after entering data to ensure it is not lost
* Collecting, registering and archiving information and documents in accordance with the applicable GCP guidelines for clinical studies, both for local and international studies;
* Prepare ISF (investigator site file) and TMF (trial master file) for the initiation of participating centres in clinical studies;
* Identifying needs, bottlenecks and deviations within your own study team;
* Participate in projects or initiatives on request, or on your own initiative, or take on department-wide tasks to contribute to the optimization of processes within the department.
* Adhere to Research SOPs
* Adhere to Good Clinical Practice and Study Protocols
* Schedule all patient research visits and procedures consistent with protocol requirements
* Determine the right venipuncture method based on patient age, health etc.
* Reassure patients and help them relax
* Draw blood using sterilized needles, vials and other equipment
* Ensure the optimal quality and quantity of samples
* Label samples correctly and send or deliver them for testing
* Maintains detailed records of results which may include collecting, extracting & entering data; &/or preparing basic charts & graphs.
* Performs scientific literature searches in support of research.
* Completes portions of grant applications &/or documents associated with current local, state, & federal regulatory guidelines, requirements, laws & research protocols.
* Excellent knowledge of word processing tools and spreadsheets (MS Office Word, Excel etc.)
* Working knowledge of office equipment and computer hardware and peripheral devices
* Basic understanding of databases
* Good command of English both oral and written and customer service skills
* Great attention to detail
* High school degree or equivalent
* Availability to work in Oxnard, CA 93030