CMO US – Research Associate – Market Access – New York/Cambridge
WPP Health Practice
New York, New York
Expiry Date :
Tue, 03 Aug 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
The CMO/WG Group is a global healthcare market access consultancy.
Established in 1996, CMO/WG has offices in London, New York, Cambridge (MA) and Shanghai and is part of VMLY&Rx. We work collaboratively with creative, digital, medical education and communication teams to combine scientific rigour and Payer insights for our clients.
This role is based in our New York or Cambridge (MA) office where we specialise in Market Access strategy and Value Communications.
In the last year, WG have delivered a variety of projects, ranging from negotiations workshops, advisory boards, payer value propositions and health technology appraisals across many therapy areas including Rare Diseases, RA, Oncology and Haematology.
About the role
The Research Associate will be required to provide strong research support and reliable resource to the business unit, aiding the effective delivery of client programs and business pitches to achieve first class market access for a range of products within various therapeutic fields.
Act as an associate to senior staff members and take a lead on delivering activities where appropriate under the direction of senior staff members.
Play a pivotal role in ensuring all projects are effectively managed, budgets are kept, and timelines are adhered to
Responsible for mentoring junior members of staff and providing support in ensuring structured training is delivered throughout the business unit.
* Develop relationships with WG client base to support delivery of projects and programs
* Provide robust scientific research support (desk and qualitative) to inform development of internal knowledge and strategy for new clients and pitches
* Deliver effective project tracking support to Assistant Project Managers as required, including:
– Project analysis and evaluation
– Report on project progress and profitability
– Support best practice project management with the Assistant Project Manager
* Manage client liaison and external stakeholder recruitment for effective delivery of client activities
* Manage client liaison and external stakeholder recruitment for delivery of research projects
* Work with the business units to support the monitoring of environmental issues and new business development
* Work with relevant individuals to gain experience in managing key internal processes e.g. new business development, project management processes
* Gain experience working on all key WG products
* Maintain best practice in line with WG processes and systems
* Contribute to the continuing and ongoing achievements of WG goals through the successful delivery of client projects to agreed standards within customer timelines
* Keep excellent records and communicate efficiently and professionally with the internal project team and the client
* Coordinate and liaise with project and Client Support Services teams
* Undertake any other duties as may be required from time to time by WG and their clients
* Experience within the pharmaceutical industry, healthcare sector or scientific academia
* Science Degree