Corporate Market Research Analyst
Benenson Strategy Group
New York City, New York
Expiry Date :
Thu, 04 Feb 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
At Benenson Strategy Group (BSG), our mission is to create a better future by empowering organizations and leaders that are making a difference. And, we have been relentlessly pursuing this goal since 2000. We are a small but mighty strategic research consultancy that transforms data into meaningful and compelling actions for our clients. Our peoples dedication, creativity, and tenacious pursuit of game-changing insights is what enables us to provide heads of state, corporate leaders, and non-profits with the strategies that shape tomorrow.
At BSG, our employees work closely with and learn from leaders in the consulting, market research, non-profit, and political arenas. We foster an environment where our teams core skills are practiced and honed every day, and one where every team member is encouraged to think creatively and strategically. Our core set of values: integrity and ethics, diligence, and respect, are at the heart of our unique team, and have fueled winning strategies for our clients from President Obama, to Google, to the AARP – those values are also what we look for in our new hires.
So, do you just want a job or do you want to make an impact?
We are looking for a passionate individual to join our team as a Market Research Analyst (Corporate. The ideal candidate is a critical thinker and problem solver. They are creative, intellectually curious, and have an interest in translating data into actionable insights. They are also comfortable working with numbers, detail oriented, and possess strong oral and written communication skills. In addition, they are able to grasp new concepts quickly, and are proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
What You’ll Do:
The Market Research Analyst (Corporate) reports to the Associate or Director and is responsible for assisting with the execution and implementation of custom qualitative and quantitative market research projects. Their responsibilities include, but are not limited to: conducting background research, drafting proposals, writing survey questionnaires, analyzing data results, creating topline summaries, developing and enhancing presentations and reports, and proofreading client deliverables. They work closely with the field management and data processing teams to ensure interviews/surveys are accurate, consistent, and completed on time.
Please Note: While the Corporate team at BSG builds upon insights and strategies from their colleagues on the Political team, this position will not include any political work.
What You’ll Need:
* A minimum of a Bachelors Degree in Communications, Journalism, Market-Research, Political Science, or related field.
* 1-2 years of work experience in marketing, communications, consulting, market research, is preferred but not required.
* Excellent analytical, communication and writing skills.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced/high-stressed environment, and can meet tight deadlines with limited supervision.
* Is detail-oriented and can work on multiple projects at a time
Why You’d Want To:
* Unprecedented access to leaders in the political and corporate arenas.
* Opportunity to work with some of the most influential clients on cutting-edge initiatives.
* Prominent training and professional development program designed to provide employees with an expanded skill set and empower them to think differently.
* Educational allowance for each team member.
* Upward mobility. High performers are routinely promoted and encouraged take on more responsibility.
* Generous benefits package including 100% employer-funded dental and vision insurance, ample vacation time, cell phone allowance and food and transportation perks.
* Annual company-wide community service initiative.