CRA Oncology – 0.2 FTE contract
Expiry Date :
Fri, 18 Dec 2020 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
* Identify, select, and monitor performance of investigational sites for clinical studies.
* Ensure studies are carried out according to the study protocol, SOPs, and ICH/GCP regulations and study-specific manuals and procedures.
* Write, contribute and review of clinical protocols, amendments, informed consent forms, study guides, case report forms, IMP release package and any other clinical research related documents.
* Track and report on progress of study including site activation, patient enrollment, monitoring visits.
* Act as Sponsor representative for study sites during study visits
* Oversee proper training of staff members who are working on the study
* Responsible for TMF maintenance.
* Contribution in all other study activities as required
* Education: Degree in Health Sciences, preferably Pharmacy, but also Chemistry, Biology, Biochemistry, Veterinary or similar.
* Languages: English, knowledge of other languages will be an asset.
* Experience (years): +3 years of experience as a Clinical Research Associate
* Experience (area): Oncology, ideally in phase I studies