Customer Quality Manager
New York City, New York
Expiry Date :
Sat, 19 Jun 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
MIRROR is the worlds first nearly invisible home gym featuring live and on-demand fitness classes in a variety of workout genres, and 1:1 personal training. MIRROR is creating a new category of in-home fitness with cutting-edge hardware, responsive software, and best-in-class content that transforms any room into a complete home gym. For the first time, the essential components of a great studio workout–variety, personalization, and community–are brought to the most convenient place: the home.
MIRROR was founded by Harvard grad Brynn Putnam, creator of Refine Method, named New Yorks Smartest Workout. We recently joined the lululemon family, operating as an independent entity, and now have the resources of a public, global company behind us. Were an inclusive space for all identities and are committed to keeping that foundation intact as we grow. If you’re eager to make an impact in a quickly growing business, we want to hear more from you!
The Role & You
* You are a technical person who will be the main consumer advocate of the company and should passionately represent their interests across our organization. Your work will be viewed and discussed at the highest levels of the organization and will be the basis for prompting changes in manufacturing, suppliers, and design with major cost considerations. You will partner with MX, Procurement, Engineering, & Manufacturing and your responsibilities will include building and maintaining the quality reporting infrastructure (Jira based) and identifying and communicating trends in the data. Your primary responsibilities will include:
* Working closely with MX to coach them how to troubleshoot with a Member as well as collect relevant quality data.
* Quickly evaluating quality data in close to real time for correctness, determining the uniqueness of an issue, and providing disposition.
* Providing regular status updates to MX, R&D, Supply Chain, & Leadership on overall trends, progress of RCAs, and cost of quality.
* Being responsible for the end to end RCA & Quality Process and holding internal stakeholders accountable to meet SLAs
* Drive quality improvements using data-based decision making that lead to continuously improving our products
You should be experienced enough in quality engineering and systems thinking to step in and make an impact from day one. Youre expected to become an expert in Phenomena Statements, Root Cause Analysis, and Quality methodologies. Your success in this role will primarily be measured on the following Metrics:
* Direction of overall quality trends and elimination of recurring issues
* Responsiveness to responding to all Quality issues flagged by MX team
* Proactivity in recognizing when individual issues are new or belong to a larger trend
* Completion of RCA and Countermeasure process according to SLAs
* Timeliness and accuracy of Quality reports
* Quality of communication to the MX, R&D, Supply Chain, & Leadership Team
* 3-5 Years of Quality Engineering and/or Validation Experience in a manufacturing environment
* Demonstrated ability to perform data and statistical analysis using tools such as Minitab and Excel
* Effective communicator who can translate between engineers and non-engineers.
* Experience developing training guides and troubleshooting protocols
* Proficient in quality analysis tools such as 8D, A3, RCA, 5W2H, etc.
* Extremely well organized, detail oriented, and an effective time manager.
* Well experienced in creating and conducting presentations that effectively communicate data and information to cross-functional teams
* Bachelors Degree in Engineering (preferred), business, regulatory, compliance or related areas
* American Society of Quality CQE or other completed programs is a plus.
* Six Sigma Belt a plus
* Previous experience building and maintaining Jira tools is a plus
* Competitive Compensation
* Competitive Health Coverage
* 401(k) plan
* Self-directed Paid Time Off
* Opportunity for Rapid Growth