Statistics & Data Corporation (SDC)
Expiry Date :
Thu, 04 Feb 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
Perform research and development of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) algorithms toward automating the cleaning, processing, and analyzing clinical data with the goal of transforming clinical data into information that supports better understanding of the safety and efficacy of new therapies. Work with internal partners to create models to improve efficiency and accuracy for various processes. Contribute to the organizations strong drive to be at forefront of using AI in clinical trials to simplify data processing and discover imperceptible correlations.
* Develop and deploy ML models and pipelines which autonomously identify inconsistent information in patient data and discover the correlations between patient data and medically relevant conditions such as a specific adverse event or high efficaciousness.
* Engage with various internal departments such as data management, technology solutions, biostatistics, IT, and business development to strategically identify areas to apply data science and machine learning.
* Work with software developers to integrate deployed models into their processes.
* Adheres to all aspects of the SDCs quality system
* Complies with SDCs data integrity & business ethics requirements
* Perform other related duties incidental to the work described herein.
* Adherence to all essential systems and processes that are required at SDC to maintain compliance to business and regulatory requirements
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this classification. This document is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required of personnel so classified.
* Strong understanding of model development in Python
* Proficiency in SQL
* Familiarity with AI algorithms for problems, including natural language processing, classification, clustering, dimensionality reduction, anomaly detection
* 3-4 years experience developing production ML models to solve problems toward product recommendations, audience classification, path modelling, look-a-like modelling and performance optimization
* Ability to communicate effectively in writing and verbally.
* Ability to identify issues, present problems, and implement solutions
* Capability of communicating technical concepts clearly, concisely, and understandably to non-technical colleagues
Education or Equivalent Experience
* A Masters degree in statistics, engineering, operations research, mathematics, computer science, business analytics or other related field, with focus in artificial intelligence preferred, and at least 2+ years of relevant professional experience or a Bachelors degree with 4+ years of relevant professional experience