Expiry Date :
Mon, 21 Jun 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
About The Role:
We are expanding our data team by hiring a Data Scientist who will be the key producer of our source data plugged into our leading SaaS platform. Our Data Scientist role is a fantastic opportunity for analytical individuals with 1-4 years of experience to build the core skills required to succeed in the tech, data, and pharma worlds that RxData intersects. Recent grads with strong analytical skills are also encouraged to apply. This is a remote-friendly opportunity that can sit in Boulder, CO (where our CTO is currently remote-working), or anywhere in the U.S.
In this role you’ll gain experience in:
* Programming: Sharpen your Python skills by running and expanding our vast ETL framework.
* Data: Work with large amounts of data on pharmaceutical pricing and reimbursement, using proprietary methods. You’ll learn vital techniques on ensuring data accuracy and deriving key insights across a number of types of data.
* Pharma: You’ll gain insight into how the pharmaceutical industry thinks about pricing and reimbursement of pharmaceuticals
* You have strong attention to detail
* You are a methodical problem solver
* You want to hone your existing coding skills
* You can clearly communicate complex concepts, both orally and written
* You strive to make tasks as efficient as possible
* You have an ability to manage competing priorities
* Languages / packages: Python (intermediate/advanced – required), Django (or similar framework experience – a plus)
* Programming experience: ETL (strong plus), web scraping (strong plus), process automation (strong plus)