Wavicle Data Solutions
Expiry Date :
Sat, 24 Apr 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
Wavicle Data Solutions, a data analytics consulting firm, is recognized on the Inc 500 as one of the fastest growing IT service companies in the US. Our growth comes from service excellence and creating a great employee community. Wavicle is built upon the principle that modern organizations rely on data to drive their businesses, yet not every company has the time, staff, or knowledge to leverage this valuable resource. Wavicles driving purpose is to help these organizations craft custom data solutions focused on Big Data, Cloud and Analytics.
* M.S. and or Ph.D. in a quantitative or analytics field helpful.
* Experience or certification with Spark, Databricks, GCP a plus
* Natural Language Processing (NLP) and similar analyses a plus
* Advanced Analytics techniques including optimization,stochastics, game theory, and systems dynamics a plus
* 4+ years of professional experience as data scientist, or machine learning engineer
* Deep understanding of predictive modeling, machine-learning, clustering and classification techniques, and algorithms
* At least 3 – 5 years of experience in quantitative analytics or data Data Science
* Python, Pandas, Numpy, Matplotib Scikit coding skills
* Fluency in a programming language (Python, C,C++,R Spark, SQL)
* Familiarity with Big Data frameworks and visualization tools
* Good understanding of the Cloud (AWS/GCP/Azure) environments
* Effective at telling stories with data.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Creative drive to try data tools, and explore and discover insights from data