Booz Allen Hamilton Inc.
Expiry Date :
Sun, 25 Apr 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
JOB NUMBER: R
Explore and exploit data sources through the use and creation of scientific processes and technologies to uncover and communicate business insights. Apply leading-edge principles, theories, and concepts. Contribute to the development of new principles and concepts. Work on unusually complex problems and provide highly innovative solutions. Operate with substantial latitude for unreviewed action or decision. Mentor employees in both firm and technical competencies.
* Experience with target tracking across multiple sensor modalities
* Experience with Python
* Knowledge of data fusion techniques, including common and particle filters
* Ability to develop and train Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning algorithms
* Secret clearance
* BS degree in Engineering, Physics, or Mathematics
* Experience with software development processes, including Agile
* Knowledge of Counter Unmanned Aerial Sensor technologies
* TS/SCI clearance
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
Were an EOE that empowers our peopleno matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristicto fearlessly drive change.