Data Scientist – NLP and Computer Vision
Expiry Date :
Mon, 21 Jun 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
Biofourmis is a digital therapeutics company that pioneered and is the leader in Personalized Predictive Care. Our disruptive turnkey technology uses advanced clinical grade wearable sensors to continuously monitor bio vitals and process them using our patented and FDA approved AI/ML algorithms to predict changes in physiology that are co-related to medical and disease events in the cardiac, oncology, respiratory, and other therapeutic areas.
We are a dynamic high-growth company, having quadrupled in size in the last 12 months. We have offices in Boston, Singapore, Bangalore, and Zurich, backing from some of the premier venture capitalists in the world, and enjoy the confidence of customers who are leaders in the healthcare space. Our talented team sports PhDs in Data Science and Biostatistics, world class systems and mobile software engineers, accomplished hardware and firmware engineers, and leaders in the clinical operations space.
* Research and develop the natural language processing algorithms to recognize speech and handwritings of patients from certain clinical conditions.
* Research and develop the medical computer vision algorithms to recognize objects in images and videos and allow tracking of specific features of objects.
* Formulate experiments, acquire and simulate appropriate datasets for learning.
* Build NLP and computer vision systems according to the use-cases, interfaces and requirements.
* Follow the best practices of software development life cycle and produce high quality software systems.
* Create reference benchmarks and processes to select appropriate models, libraries and tools, and evaluate performance of algorithms using appropriate statistical methods.
* Iterate and improve the model performances using appropriate transfer learning techniques
* Prepare technical and validation reports for the algorithm designs & analytic solutions, implementations, and performances.
* Demonstrate and present to the cross functional teams and the management.
* Contribute to the company’s intellectual property and publications.
* PhD/MS in Biomedical Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or relevant discipline or research experience with strong problem-solving skills
* Hands on experience in Text Analytics, NLP modeling, and object tracking, machine learning based processing from the creation of the dataset to the final model in production
* Knowledge of state-of-the-art NLP and computer vision models including but not limited to BART, BERT, GoogleNet, ResNet, Fast-RCNN
* Expertise in building high-quality ML and DL methods including LSTM, GRU, CNN, and CNN-LSTM modeling techniques
* Proficient in Python and relevant to data science packages and tools, including data visualization
* Prior experience working with health data is a plus
* Experience with good software development practices and familiar with version control tools such as git or bitbucket
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Good track record with IP and or publications