decision scientist lead manager, Analytics Insights
Expiry Date :
Fri, 06 Nov 2020 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
From the beginning, Starbucks set out to be a different kind of company. One that not only celebrated coffee and the rich tradition, but that also brought a feeling of connection. We are known for developing extraordinary leaders who share this passion and are guided by their service to others.
Decisions made better is the mission of Starbucks Analytics & Insights. As a lead manager, decision science on the Test & Learn team, you will support that spirit every day by leading retail experimentation and measurement to deliver objective and rigorous assessments of initiatives to Starbucks leaders. The Test & Learn – Store team scope spans single-store pilots to large-scale market tests of everything interfacing with Starbucks stores, from exciting new food and beverages to artificial intelligence and technology solutions. You’ll be working with many cross-functional partners to align strategy with testing objectives to influence the decision-making of Starbucks leaders. As a people manager, you will be expected to coach and develop a team of several direct reports to deliver clear, actionable, and insightful test readouts.
As a lead manager decision scientist, you will.
– Lead a team of decision scientists and senior decision scientists, coaching on technical and consultative skills to ensure consistent excellence in store testing and measurement and helping team to develop and grow
– Partner closely with Operations Services to manage pipeline of store testing, from consultation to learning plan to implementation to measurement
– Build and manage cross-functional stakeholder relationships
– Evangelize testing throughout enterprise, identifying ways to improve testing processes, influence senior leadership decision making and amplify impact of test learnings
– Leverage new technologies, analytical techniques and tools to continuously enhance best practices and drive automation where possible
We’d Love To Hear From People With
– Previous experience with design of experiments and iterative learning plans in retail store environment (familiarity with APT a plus)
– Ability to think strategically and broadly about potential impacts to guide team members and program teams in holistically assessing experimental design, risk and measurability
– Strong story-telling, communication, consultation, and analytical skills
– Tenacious drive for quality and truth, grounded in rigorous analysis
Join us and be part of something bigger. Apply today!
Starbucks and its brands are an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals.
We are committed to creating a diverse and welcoming workplace that includes partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We believe that enables us to better meet our mission and values while serving customers throughout our global communities. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with all federal state and local ordinances. Starbucks Corporation is committed to offering reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at or via email at .