Director of Scientific Publications – Medical Devices
Affinity Executive Search
Expiry Date :
Fri, 18 Dec 2020 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
We are searching for a Director of Scientific Publications, for a highly regarded, rapidly growing Class III medical devices company located in Irvine, CA. The Director of Scientific Publications will be responsible for creating and driving the companys podium and publications strategy, including analysis and publication of clinical data. The Director will take a team of 3 and build it to 10.
This company has recently gone public and has exceeded all projected revenue by 150%. Its a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing innovative team at this exciting stage of development.
Requirements for the Director of Scientific Publications:
* PhD in biological or clinical science or engineering
* 5+ years experience in the medical device industry
* Strong scientific writing skills; oral communications and presentation skills
* Strong leadership skills and the ability to work at all levels within a growing organization.
* Strong editorial detail experience including the accurate presentation of material per scientific standards, the ability to improve writing and edit to achieve exceptional end product.
* A depth of understanding of the medical device industry landscape
* An agile mindset and a willingness to "pivot" and manage multiple competing priorities successfully and a willingness to question existing practices to identify better alternatives
* A track record of accomplishment managing at both strategic and tactical levels
* Strong product management skills