Documentation & Quality Control Specialist
Lake Forest, California
Expiry Date :
Mon, 26 Apr 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
Mosaic Laboratories is in search of a Documentation & Quality Control Specialist based in Lake Forest, CA. As a member of our Documentation & Quality Control team, you will review study data, study reports, and validation reports for our pre-clinical and clinical trials. You will also ensure standard operating procedures, instruction manuals, and training guides are up to date.
This is a full-time day shift position working Monday Friday from 9:30AM-6:00PM.
Ideal candidates will have high attention to detail, strong Excel skills, is very organized, and drive to learn and grow with the department and company.
* Review study data in Excel spreadsheets
* Review and update technical documents (study reports, validation reports)
* Ensure SOPs, instruction manuals, and study guides are up to date and accurate
* Update study files and track study progress
* Track failure rate, occurrence, and deviation metrics
* Respond to audit findings
* Provide final quality controls over critical shipments
* Partner closely with other departments
* Bachelors degree in a science related field preferred
* Experience performing quality control / audit work of scientific data and reports
* High attention to detail
* Ability to type 60+ wpm
* Excellent written and verbal communication and grammatical skills
* Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
* Understanding of a clinical laboratory with experience in immunohistochemistry and FISH a plus
* Ability to manage multiple timelines while maintaining quality of work using organizational, communication, facilitation, and interpersonal skills within a cross-functional team
Mosaic is made up of dedicated professionals who are focused on achieving our mission of impacting the future of patient therapy. We make a difference in the lives of patients around the world! We offer a wide range of benefits including:
* Wage range between $25-$33 per hour depending on experience
* Medical, dental, and vision benefits
* 401k retirement savings plan with a healthy match
* Vacation and sick time
* Career development opportunities
* Continuing education
* Free snacks
Mosaic Laboratories is a rapidly growing and stable company based out of Lake Forest, CA. We are a leading provider of pre-clinical and clinical trial services to the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry. Our laboratory service offerings include histology, immunohistochemistry, immunofluorescence, ISH, FISH, CTC isolation and characterization, chemosensitivity testing, tissue procurement, ELISA, mutation testing, cell expansion, and colony forming assays. Mosaic is a CLIA licensed and CAP accredited laboratory, and we perform studies in compliance with the relevant portions of Good Laboratory and Good Clinical Practices.