Experienced Life Science Consultant and Project Leader
Florham Park, New Jersey
Expiry Date :
Tue, 10 Aug 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
Cello Health BioConsulting is a business development and strategy consulting firm that has been serving clients in the pharmaceutical, biotech, and healthcare investment industries for more than 30 years. We differ from other consulting firms in the unique depth and breadth of our therapeutic area expertise, in our people (many of whom are industry thought leaders), and in the quality of our client interactions.
Cello Health BioConsulting is in a period of growth and expansion and is currently seeking to add an experienced life science strategy consultant with demonstrated project leadership experience and expertise in a variety of therapeutic areas, with a special focus on Oncology. This position is typically located in our Florham Park, NJ office (Greater New York Metro Area); however, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are working remotely for the forseeable future and there is flexibility for this to be a remote assignment.
The experienced consultant position offers a unique opportunity to lead project teams, which is an essential responsibility, in providing unparalleled expertise to biotech and pharma clients in commercial assessments of development-stage pharmaceutical products and technologies. This includes forecasting, market and pipeline analyses, identification and evaluation of licensing and partnering opportunities, and development of clinical and commercial positioning strategies. Being a boutique, highly focused consulting firm, Cello Health BioConsultings culture provides a flexible and relatively nonhierarchical work environment.
* Leading multiple aspects of projects and managing client relationships under the guidance of a senior strategy leader, and guiding the work of a project team that includes colleagues ranging in experience from Research Analysts, PhD-level Associates and emerging Consultants.
* Creating advanced-level deliverables that inform the client
* Co-creating strategic goals to drive the clients business forward
* Analyzing advanced research and industry outlook resources
* Serving as a subject matter expert in selected therapeutic areas
* At least two years of experience as a Consultant in a life science consulting firm, especially with preclinical/early stage development expertise, or similar experience in equity research, biotech or pharma market analytics/research in New Product Planning, BD, etc.
* Proven project leadership experience, specifically, leading project teams
* Advanced scientific expertise is required, and focused industry experience in oncology is considered ideal. This expertise is typically informed by advanced academic credentials, which often include a PhD, MPH in a life sciences discipline (molecular biology, pharmacology, biochemistry, or related field), or MD; MBA a plus.
* Strong knowledge base around key anticancer MOAs and familiarity with treatment paradigms for heme and solid tumors preferred
We continually work to provide our employees with a competitive package, including:
* 401(k) offering with Company Match
* Comprehensive health insurance plan options, local or national
* Dental insurance option
* Vision insurance option
* Employee Assistance Program providing colleagues & families with support via an outside benefits provider
* Employee life insurance
* Long & short term disability coverage
* Company paid vacations throughout the year
* Paid Time Off