Finance Team Leader – Personal Care Cost of Sales
Expiry Date :
Mon, 21 Dec 2020 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
Finance Team Leader – Personal Care Cost of Sales
We are currently seeking a Finance Team Leader to support the North America Personal Care business. With a focus on supply chain and cost of sales, this role will lead the Senior Financial Analyst team to elevate business-facing analytics in service of accelerating Personal Care market growth. The position works closely with multiple senior leaders to influence and drive impact. Key expectations and responsibilities include:
* Influence the organization in a way that balances market share, top-line growth, profitability, and balance sheet efficiency to create long-term shareholder value
* Identify relevant issues, clarify strategic choices, and bring a point of view to the table that influences the direction of the organization
* Proactively bring forward insights and ideas
* Drive and lead things that matter across the business
* Take accountability to deliver results that have a meaningful impact on the success of Kimberly-Clark
The position reports to the North America Personal Care CFO and is based in Neenah, WI.
The Finance Team Leader will be a leader with 7 or more years of progressive financial leadership experience in operations and business analysis settings with a consistent record of influence and impact. S/he must have a broad appreciation and understanding of economics, finance, and business management.
A demonstrated ability to:
BUILD TRUST by being open and candid with everyone, and valuing diverse perspectives and debate
MAKE DECISIONS by aligning and prioritizing actions to drive results every day
WIN CONSISTENTLY by holding oneself accountable for asking "what else can I do?" to exceed near-term and long-term expectations
THINK CUSTOMER by understanding and anticipating your business partners’ needs and driving innovation
CONTINUOUSLY IMPROVE by reaching across boundaries for new ideas
BUILD TALENT by holding oneself accountable for the strength and diversity of your team and owning your own development.
* Strong oral, written, and presentation skills to deliver effective, confident and results-oriented communications and presentations
* Influence without authority, drive business outcomes, use business systems and apply functional/technical skills
* Well-versed in the principles and practices of finance and accounting in order to ensure that procedures, instructions and practices within the unit provide adequate internal financial control and are in conformance with corporate accounting and financial control policies and instructions
* Thorough knowledge of Kimberly-Clark policies and practices, cost accounting, and general accounting operations is preferred
SCOPE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Inspire and develop a team of approximately four Senior Financial Analysts. Create, own, and maintain onboarding processes and ongoing capability development for Personal Care with close coordination with other across KCNA Finance leaders
* Overall ownership of Personal Care Cost of Sales. This role will require building and maintaining efficient processes and close relationships with the centralized Supply Chain Finance team, as this centralized team is responsible for forecast process and governance. The Personal Care Team Leader will be connected to these processes but is expected to spend the majority of his/her time on business-facing analytics and team development
* Coordinate, review, and develop capital investment proposals and financial evaluations to ensure timely and profitable business decisions. Complete audits of projects to determine profitability and achievement of original objectives and ensure project compliance with Corporate Financial Instructions
* Ensure application of established corporate financial controls within his/her area of responsibility by the effective implementation and maintenance of financial policies and instructions; and by the establishment, maintenance and audit of effective and reliable control procedures
* Build talent within the organization as the resident expert in cost analytics to coach and develop the extended Finance team by leveraging thorough knowledge of CFIs, data sources, analytical techniques, and business processes
* Deliver value to the organization with expert-level business and supply chain analysis, critical thinking, financial leadership, business planning, new opportunity identification and internal control processes conformance
* Work closely with key stakeholders and secure organizational alignment to ensure successful change management and implementation
* Provide a source of business knowledge and problem-solving capabilities to drive insights and recommendations across a wide range of business and financial areas
* Drive optimization analysis of the supply chain footprint and lead sector-wide initiatives to set the vision for long-term operations strategy
* Facilitate processes and process improvements leveraging Lean/Continuous Improvement techniques to increase efficiency within the sector; lead improvement initiatives across K-C North America
Kimberly-Clark is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position.
K-C requires that an employee have authorization to work in the country in which the role is based. In the event an applicant does not have current work authorization, K-C will determine, in its sole discretion, whether to sponsor an individual for work authorization. However, based on immigration requirements, not all roles are suitable for sponsorship.
GLOBAL VISA AND RELOCATION SPECIFICATIONS:
This role is available for local candidates already authorized to work in the role’s country only. K-C will not provide relocation support for this role outside of country, this role is available for in-country relocation only.