Lincoln, Rhode Island
Expiry Date :
Sun, 13 Dec 2020 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
This position requires in depth knowledge and hands-on experience in Formulations and Manufacturing Process Engineering involving semi-solids (creams, ointments, lotions, gels, etc.), liquids, and suspensions products.
This individual will be able to perform duties related to formulating, pilot/scale-up and commercial batch manufacturing while collaborating with other internal departments/divisions such as R&D Formulation and Analytical, Packaging Operations, Quality operations, and Project Management.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
* Drafting/reviewing/approving Manufacturing Batch Records, Manufacturing Validation Protocols, OOSs/deviations, change controls, SOPs, etc..
* Overseeing manufacturing activities during Engineering Batches and Validations.
* Advising/guiding manufacturing personnel when needed basis.
* Troubleshooting manufacturing issues, identifying root cause and owning resolution and corrective actions.
* Representing the technical operation division in daily operation meetings and during clients onsite visit.
* Collaborating with internal divisions, clients, and vendors for technical operations related activities.
* Proactively researching/reviewing/implementing new manufacturing process engineering techniques/instrumentations.
* Working on new formulations and reverse-engineering prototype laboratory batches using the Technical Operations laboratory
* Associates degree with minimum of 2-5 years experience in manufacturing of pilot/commercial batches.
* 2+ years of experience in manufacturing pharmaceutical/cosmetic products (semisolid/solution/suspension dosages forms) is an advantage.
* familiarity with liquids, suspensions, solutions, and semi-solid pharmaceutical dosage forms, cGMPs, and USP.
* Understanding of regulatory requirements related to pharmaceutical product development/manufacturing.
* Excellent scientific writing skills.
* Ability to multi-task various activities.
* Ability to collaborate with R&D Formulation/Analytical, Packaging Operations, Quality Operations to enhance cross-functional transparency and executional success.
* Good time management and the ability to work under pressure.
* Ability to discuss scientific strategies/results and interact with clients internal departments
* Advanced level knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
* Competitive Salary
* Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
* 401(k) with company match
* Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
* Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
* Short Term & Long Term Disability
* Training & Development
* Work From Home
* Wellness Resources