HIRING IMMEDIATELY! Personal Care Attendant (PCA)
Capital Senior Living Corp
Expiry Date :
Sun, 08 Nov 2020 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
Looking for additional income and a way to put your skills to use during these uncertain times?
As many companies are temporarily closing, and so many people are losing hours and income, we are ramping up our hiring to serve our senior residents who need our support now more than ever. As a Capital Senior Living employee, you will be an integral member of our team, and share in the rewarding opportunity to make a difference in the lives of our residents each and every day.
Country Charm in Greenwood, IN is currently hiring Personal Care Attendants (PCA). If you are interested in this position, apply here!
We have full-time and part-time positions available, both permanent and temporary roles!
APPLY TODAY! And join our team tomorrow!
– Adhering to and conveying philosophy of supporting dignity, privacy, independence, choice, individuality, and a home-like environment for Resident.
– Receiving and giving report from the previous shift.
– Reviewing assignments with Designated Supervisor.
– Reading the staff communication records and maintaining familiarity with Resident records as required.
– Assisting with orientation of new staff to job responsibilities.
– Assisting with instrumental activities of daily living, ADL’s, environmental orientation, assisting with other care while encouraging self-care and independence.
– Assisting with setting up, serving meals and cleaning up afterwards.
– Providing services as indicated on Resident service plans, including but not limited to bathing assistance, toileting assistance, transfer and mobility assistance.
– Assisting Residents moving in and out, as assigned.
– Assisting with laundry service.
– Performing other duties as assigned.
– High school diploma or equivalent preferred
– Completion of PCA Training Program (to include the PCA Eight (8) Hour Course) required prior to beginning work; training may be provided upon hire
– Ability to spend long periods on feet
– Ability to clearly speak and write in English
We are looking for people who:
– Strive to provide exceptional customer service
– Bring a spirit of caring for others into all they do
– Are available to work flexible hours
– Medical, dental, vision, and life/disability insurances
– 401k retirement savings plan and employer matching
– Paid time off
Working at Capital Senior Living truly means becoming a member of our family. We believe caring for seniors is a uniquely rewarding experience and there is no better place to realize that experience than with us. As a Capital Senior Living employee, you will be an integral member of our team, and share in the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of our residents each and every day. Our success is a result of hiring great people and that is what sets us apart. With over 125 beautiful communities across the country, our position as an industry leader and track record of responsible and prudent growth, mean more opportunities for our employees.
*Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.