Hiring Now! Quality Assurance Technician
Expiry Date :
Sun, 13 Jun 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
MULTI-COLOR is one of the largest and most awarded label companies in the world, servicing segments such as Home & Personal Care, Food & Beverage, Wine & Spirits and Consumer Durables. A true global leader, our state-of-the-art facilities operate in over 26 countries.
Our 10,000+ employees are guided by our core values: _INTEGRITY, PASSION, CREATIVITY, PERSEVERANCE _and _ACHIEVEMENT_. These values constantly guide our interactions and decision making at Multi-Color!
The QUALITY TECHNICIAN is responsible for assisting the Quality Manager with the timely, accurate and thorough monitoring and reporting of processes throughout the value stream, assuring compliance with customer and Multi-Color Corporation (MCC) established standards and specifications with strict adherence to processes.
_ CURRENTLY HIRING FOR 2ND SHIFT (3PM TO 11PM ) AND 3RD SHIFT (11PM TO 7AM) _
* Assist with equipment calibration and care
* Responsible for the approval of labels and processes prior to press run
* Responsible for the approval of roll end retains saved by press operators
* Responsible for assembling, filing and updating color tolerance folders, color consistency files, pulling clear overlays prior to press run, etc.
* Collects and reviews reject information as assigned by Quality Manager
* Conduct data collection and analysis as required
* Assist in management of the MCC Quality Management System including document control as required
* Participate in improvement initiatives and projects
* High school education or equivalent
* 3 years+ experience; printing industry experience preferred
* Thorough knowledge of quality assurance
* Experience with Microsoft Office applications including analytical abilities within Excel ? Strong mathematic skills
* Detail orientedProven verbal and written communication skills
* Medical Insurance & Prescription Drug Coverage
* Dental Insurance
* Vision Insurance
* Health Savings Account (HSA)
* 401(k) Savings Plan with company match
* Disability Coverage
* Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
* Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
* Wage progression opportunities
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Vacation and Holidays