Home Care Aide -Personal Care
Help at Home
Expiry Date :
Thu, 08 Apr 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
JOIN TODAY AND EARN A $400 CARES BONUS! *WE ARE ALSO OFFERING A $100 VOLUNTARY COVID VACCINATION BONUS!*
WE ARE NOW OFFERING ASIGN-ON BONUS ASK DURING YOUR INTERVIEW!
*Coastal Home Care is now a part of the Help at Home Family of companies.*
Coastal Home Care/Help at Home is the nations leading provider of high-quality support services to seniors and people with disabilities. Our clients need us more than ever to continue living independently in their own homes, while staying safe from high-risk facilities.
Coastal Home Care/Help at Home leads the home care industry in protecting our clients and caregivers. We provide priority vaccine access, a ready supply of quality PPE, and up-to-date training.
SCHEDULE: MON – SAT 9AM – 7PM(10 HOURS/DAY AT 6 DAYS PER WEEK)
Our caregivers are essential service providers and we are proud to offer the following benefits:
* Health care plans with expanded medical coverage to ensure no-cost testing and greater flexibility in maintaining coverage (on HAH plans only)
* Up to $150 hiring bonus – ask in your interview!
* Training and development opportunities
* Compassionate, professional management teams
_JOIN US TODAY AND BECOME A HELP AT HOME HERO!_
A Home Care Aide typically works one-on-one in the safety of a clients home, and common activities include:
* _In-Home Assistance_ Help your clients with day-to-day activities like preparing meals, cleaning, dressing, grooming, laundry, medication, bathing, toileting, technology and other basic activities
* _Companionship_ Assist your clients with activities like grocery shopping and running errands
* _Community Building_ Create a safe and positive living situation for your clients by communicating with the family and other staff about any concerns or challenges
In order to be eligible for this role, you should have:
* Completed 8th grade or higher
* Access to reliable transportation
* Commitment to serving your clients and their property with dignity, patience, and compassion
* Recognition of the needs and concerns of others, and the ability to build relationships with others from different backgrounds
* Flexibility, adaptability, and a willingness to spend evenings and weekends caring for your clients
* Dedication to professional development, including completion of organizational and state-required training
Caregivers must comply with state background screening requirements. Compensation, benefits, time off and bonuses vary by state and location so please ask for complete details at your interview.CAREGIVERS MUST COMPLY WITH STATE BACKGROUND SCREENING REQUIREMENTS. COMPENSATION, BENEFITS, TIME OFF AND BONUSES VARY BY STATE AND LOCATION, SO PLEASE ASK FOR COMPLETE DETAILS AT YOUR INTERVIEW. CARES BONUS ELIGIBILITY IS BASED ON EMPLOYMENT THROUGH MAY AND WILL BE PAID OUT IN JUNE, 2021. CAREGIVERS WHO VOLUNTARILY GET THE COVID VACCINE ARE ELIGIBLE FOR $100 BONUS.