Inside Sales Specialist, Gateway to Medical/Aesthetic Sales Career
San Diego, California
Expiry Date :
Tue, 10 Aug 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
Inside Sales & Customer Service Representative.
Stratpharma is an ambitious forward thinking Swiss Medical Device Company with a strong foot print in Dermatology, Plastic Surgery, Medical Aesthetics, Oncology, Women’s Health, Wound Care, and Senior Care. Stratpharma is a GOLD STANDARD wound healing device company with operations in more than 70 countries around the world. We are looking for inside sales & customer service representatives to promote a amazing range of products. This is an exciting entry level opportunity to get in at the ground floor.
Inside Sales Qualifications / Skills:
* Meeting sales goals
* Client base
* Closing skills
* Prospecting skills
* Technical understanding
* Building relationships
* People skills
* Data entry skills
* Customer focus
* Motivation for sales
The ideal candidate will have a college degree, 2+ years of sales experience with documented success, and a passion for interacting with customers and prospects.
* Generates revenue by soliciting and obtaining orders, understanding and interpreting technical requirements, providing technical information, and developing accounts.
* Assesses competitors by analyzing and summarizing competitor information and trends and identifying sales opportunities.
* Develops sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts, soliciting new account, building rapport, providing technical information and explanations, and preparing quotations.
* Closes new accounts by answering telephone, fax, and e-mail inquiries and verifying and entering information.
* Fills orders by transferring orders to fulfillment, communicating expected delivery date, and explaining stock-outs.
* Develops accounts by checking customers buying history, suggesting related and new items, and explaining technical features.
* Maintains communication equipment by troubleshooting, reporting, and tracking problems.
* Maintains and improves quality results by following standards and recommending improved policies and procedures.
* Updates job knowledge by studying new product descriptions and participating in educational opportunities.
* Accomplishes department and organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
* Explores opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Stratpharma is an equal opportunity employer. We have a fun, supportive team atmosphere, that allows for learning and professional and personal growth. In addition to the compensation, Stratpharma offers health benefits and opportunities to make commissions based on individual and team performance.