Intermediate QA Automation Engineer
Raleigh, North Carolina
Expiry Date :
Sun, 15 Nov 2020 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
VITALSOURCE, [ CONTENT GROUP COMPANY [ is hiring for an INTERMEDIATE QA AUTOMATION ENGINEER to contribute to our engineering team in RALEIGH, NC. As an INTERMEDIATE QA AUTOMATION ENGINEER, you would be able to enhance and build digital e-Book solutions for college campuses around the world and play a part in leading this booming revolution in the educational technology industry!
This role will report to the Application DevelopmentManagerand will serviceglobal,large-scale business-critical applications, E-Commerce software products, and APIs whilecollaborating onstrategic design & architecture, software product maintenance, and complex development of new product features and services. If you like to write code, improve testing frameworks, patterns and processes and if you like to help others do the same, this role is for you!
* Bachelors Degree or year-for-year experience
* 4 years of relevant QA engineering experience
* Automation tools (such as Postman, Selenium, etc.)
* Experience contributing to in-house developed automation frameworks
* Experience testing web applications and APIs throughcodeor through leveraging tools such as Postman, curl, etc.
* Working within a continuous deployment environment using Jenkins or similar tool
* Experience with code repository management system (GitHub/Gitlab)
* Work in a team environment on the next generation of educational software products and platforms.
* Collaborates with product managers to deliver exceptional customer experiences.
* Provide full application development life cycle support, including research, specifications,development, documentation, quality assurance and deployment.
* Communicate effectively with team members, cross product teams, business stakeholders and external partners.
* Will work ina continuous deployment environment using Jenkins, Google Cloud Build, and/orGithubActions.