IT QA Analyst 1
Expiry Date :
Sun, 08 Nov 2020 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
Responsible for testing activities focused on product functionality, performance, reliability, stability and compatibility of Product lines. Also accountable for executing test task activities and reporting defects.
– Execute test plans and scripts.
– Execute test plans according to project priorities.
– Work closely with developers and/or product support representatives to reproduce, isolate, and resolve product anomalies or design issues.
– Analyze test results, identifying and documenting defects.
– Coordinate with team leader for final configuration testing, certification, and project approval.
– Create QA documentation based on project functionality and deliverables. Make recommendations to enhance existing test suites and test cases for future regression. Integrate test suites into a test management system.
– Monitor and report on project test status; identify issues that may impede attainment of goals; and recommend and implement corrective measures.
– Execute automated test suites using automation tools.
– Roles, responsibilities and duties may evolve and change over time.
Education & Experience:
– Bachelors Degree
– 0-2+ years of experience
– At least 0-2 years of experience as a QA analyst or tester role required
– Experience with work in a collaborative environment and working in a rapidly changing environment preferred.
– Familiar with quality assurance principles, inspection techniques and testing procedures.
– Knowledge of Quality Management Software and Processes. Complete understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle.
– Ability to understand and create test plans from specifications or verbal communications.
– Basic data analysis, data verification, and problem solving abilities.
– Knowledge of test management and defect tracking software tools.
– Good organizational skills with the ability to multi-task as well as being able to work independently with minimal supervision.
– Ability to converse easily and clearly with colleagues and business partners. Good verbal and written communications skills to present findings from issue analysis.
– Attention to detail, sense of ownership and follow-through in the work.
– Ability to follow direction and complete task with supervision.
Bass Pro Shops