IT Quality Assurance Lead
Expiry Date :
Thu, 08 Apr 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
PepsiCo does not offer visa sponsorship for this role
AUTO REQ ID: BR
The best work of your career is ahead. Find the role that starts it all today!
Our job is to power PepsiCo with the best talent and technology solutions in the world. We shape, create, and deliver world class technology capabilities & solutions to accelerate PepsiCo’s global growth. PepsiCo Foods North America (PFNA) is embarking on a digital commerce strategy and you will have the unique opportunity to develop platforms necessary to support our growing go to market needs. As an IT Quality Assurance Lead you will support the growing needs of FLNA Snacks2you program and other strategic ecommerce initiatives like and (sales transformation initiatives.
* Lead a team of testers and vendor resources to ensure IT solutions are developed according to standards and are compliant with all quality and controls requirements for PepsiCo’s s PFNA business.
* Coordinate application releases by working with global testing teams for e2e testing, release managers and business product owners to gain alignment.
* Guide quality assurance teams utilizing knowledge of cloud native principles, modern testing practices like TDD, BDD, automation testing and modern software development process (lean, Agile, SAFE, DevOps, CI/CD).
* Work with controls teams, security organization, legal and web solution platforms teams to build solutions that comply with PepsiCo internal controls, government and regulatory standards (privacy, accessibility), CISO security standards, internal code quality standards etc.
* Define technology standards for development teams to follow and drive automation using CI/CD pipelines to ensure quality.
* Bachelors Degree in IT related field
* 6+ years in a team leadership role testing eCommerce solutions at scale
* 4+ years of software testing experience
* Knowledge of SAP platform, commerce platforms and integration technologies like informatica (ETL) is preferred
* 3+ years working on cloud-native technologies and solutions (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud)
* Wide breadth of IT experiences in all stages of commerce engagements including marketing content strategy (CMS), experience management and conversion/sale
* Experience with evolutionary software architectures that utilize microservices, APIs, event-driven platforms
* Experience with CI/CD, devops development automation
* Experience with Lean product development and agile software development principles and process
RELOCATION ELIGIBLE: Not Eligible for Relocation
JOB TYPE: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 – 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement